Strict_Law For County Council

As you scroll through this feed, you realize there are a lot of ideas within these pages. But, you wander into mine. It may be because of my utter talent or because I stand out from the crowd. Yes, some of these other candidates may seem worthy. But, you do not want a worthy candidate, you want someone who can outshine. These candidates may be golden on the outside but when you truly look deep into them, the results are but lackluster.
Our county needs something better than this, our county needs me. I, strict_law promise that if I get elected, I will work tirelessly to achieve goals like no other because our county deserves it. As county council, I promise to listen to my constituents and present novel ideas for the development of Stapleton. As an investigative journalist within Firestone, I know how to convey my message and how to get valid information. This ability to look at small details will let me sew the great quilt we call Stapleton County. If you’d like someone average who flys by details and misses key ideas, choose anyone. If you want someone who can deliver results, pay attention to details and weave this fine county together, I urge you to support and vote for me in these coming elections.

2 Likes

Full support.

3 Likes

Poorly elaborated, no support.

2 Likes
2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

I want somebody who displays at least some interest in their campaign to represent me and the rest of the county, rather than putting on an array of narcissism. You don’t state any of your intentions for office once elected, and being an Investigative Journalist doesn’t qualify you to make decisions in a position of public office. Sorry but no support.

Signed,
Jaredvalvisared

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Not enough signatures.
Go vote.

2 Likes