StrategicResponses for the City of Arborfield

STRATEGICRESPONSES FOR ARBORFIELD MAYOR
“Let’s Make Arborfield A Better Place”

⠀⠀⠀

INTRODUCTION

Good Evening, welcome to the StrategicResponses For Arborfield Mayoral Campaign. I will tell you a couple of my plans before I go into my plans for my Administration. I am a Graphic Designer for many businesses and one of my fellow campaign members @dyingsym. I am currently Deputy Director of Capital Gas as well Vice President of Firestone News Network. I would like to state that I am also currently Press Secretary of the City of Arborfield

MY ADMINISTRATIONS PLANS

My Administration if elected would like to bring back life to our great town of arborfield with government agencies and businesses such as Stapleton County Medical center or Firestone Humanitarian Organization I want to focus on them for my administration. I want businesses to think about coming to Arborfield to start there new business!

I would like to bring a more transparent view and activity with in the city of arborfield during the last couple administrations I’ve noticed activity picking up till at least council elections and then it starts to die out from there I would like to prevent that

I will not bore you to death with 100 lines of text on why you should elect me but I would like to remind everyone doesnt matter if your for or against me. It is our job as Firestone Citizens to go out and vote for who you will believe who will be the best fit for the job!

StrategicResponses
4 Likes

Why is everyone going for Arborfield?

Support

4 Likes

I believe its only 2 people running Cranky & Faachiano and then I???

EDIT: Ahhh Sean is running as well

3 Likes

because arborfield is epic

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like