Stopyouclown for state senate

Greetings, many people know me as stopyouclown/ArezPP. I’ve been in this community for a while and have had many positions within this community such as: FSP Sergeant, FNG Lieutenant, DHS:CRT Agent. As those positions aren’t related towards the particular concept of the senate, it establishes a point in which it displays my seniority and experience within the community. I hope to make this as short and concise as possible.

As I currently don’t have a set of plans for the senate, I hope to do whatever I can to fully ensure all citizens who play v2 are able to fully enjoy it without their rights being violated as well as ruining the gameplay. I hope to be a senator for the people.

Feel free to ask me any questions within discord (stopyouclown#4875).

I hope to make this game enjoyable for everyone and I’m willing to take suggestions from anyone.

4 Likes

no. no. no. no. no. no.
oh christ no

||support||

3 Likes

Support my homie Arez

3 Likes

Absolutely Not

Support

3 Likes

i say support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Regardless of you not serving in any legislative position, all legislators start at one point. I believe that the Senate could be your starting point. I know you are knowledgeable about how our state operates, since you have held positions in our state for quite some time, and I know you will be a good colleague to myself and other Senators.

(and you’re active, we need active senators who can attend sessions!)

If you have any questions about the legislature, do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Support,

Stamose
President Pro Tempore
Senate

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support for arez

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ayo