Stop with the car updates

This is just gonna be power creep now - LEO cars get faster and crim cars get faster, eventually we’re gonna be running 200 SPS standard if this keeps up

8 Likes

lol…

2 Likes

i am sorry but the game has gotten progressively laggier over the past 2 months
i used to get a solid 50 fps whilst at cd but the fact that there are campers and duallys do not help the performance of the game, especially when they union it all together. that is a hell lot of triangles, my friend.

1 Like

ngl the srt was kinda smart but if im going to be honest, the demon is kidna pointless.

not difficult to intercept a demon or srt so long as units coordinate, also why I think jurisdiction is important

i.e a demon is being pursued by a trooper, they’re almost off skyway to promience and dhs intercepts :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

thats not for you to worry about dw

ppl that comment lag or about performance on suggestions are probably wrong about what they’re saying

i am not speaking on behalf of the developer team

1 Like

but it has!

The game is getting so laggy after these updates

2 Likes

The cars are not the issue, currently v2 is facing dos attacks

2 Likes

the thousands of particles being emitted by the car wash probably lags the game more then the cars lol

2 Likes

i never had any lag in V2 until the stadium tbh. but i only lag NEAR the stadium

2 Likes
2 Likes

highest quality joke ive heard in a very long time, props to you sir.

4 Likes

I like the idea of balancing the cops and criminals, though

I do not believe that giving LEA department officials access to a gear 11 vehicle will fix much, in the sense that they are not on as often (not all, most).

2 Likes

Currently, roblox will just suddenly close when I start walking in game or when I spawn my car. Been like this since yesterday

2 Likes

That’s because of DOS attacks on V2

2 Likes

or scso!

2 Likes

scso regular dodge when

1 Like

oh ok

2 Likes

I agree we should stop with car updates, IF WE REPLACE IT WITH GAMEPLAY UPDATES (like civ jobs not businesses) for extra cash and shit to do if you dont have discord

2 Likes