Steelersben07 for House

Hello Citizens,

I have decided to run for the House really for one reason, I want to become a congress men and hopefully work my way up and become a Senator later on in my career. I don’t have much experience in congress other then watching the way they do things, which is why I am starting in House. House is a much more beginner environment and I don’t want to jump into something I can’t handle much like many people do when they run for congress. I have been in Firestone for over a year and know lots of people, Below I will list my experiences in Firestone.

Cabinet member - Secretary of Public Works, I served as the Secretary for 8 months initially nominated by the great Governor Rolerain and I continued to serve under countless other Governors.

I was also a First Sergeant within FNG for a little while, I did give this up when I became a Cabinet member but I also made a lot of connections there and meet great people.

Now I know this isn’t much experience for congress, however that’s again why I decided to run for House it is the perfect spot to begin and the perfect spot for you the Citizens to pick people who do good to become Senators and other bigger jobs later on. Anyway to close things off I would like to say thank you for any support, and I would gladly take any advice, tips, or other questions you might have in my discord. steelersben07#8469 and once again please consider supporting and thank you.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

2 Likes

You earned it.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you for Supporting!

2 Likes

Steelers, you need 7 supports.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

It was updated to five(5) supports to encourage people to run. But yes i’m aware it was originally seven(7) supports.

2 Likes

support! btw your profile picture is awsome.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes