State Instability and a solution to our decline

Citizens of Firestone,

I have seen the rising disdain for this state’s well being. Rather it being caused by the CoFounder’s actions, Fed’s contioul disrupting of departmental operation, or the dire situation of the Firestone governmental vehicle’s being unsuitable or over all indisposed due to developmental issues. I would just like to say all of these are issues, but with these issues going unnoticed or ignored is there not a way to fix this impending doom of this state? Though few will actually read this speech I would like to say to the ones who get this far, the people of Firestone’s past has dealt with these issues. I have stood by this great state through the two years it has been alive. I have also followed Fedora through his many group development project only leaving when I feel the situation has become unrepairable. This state I feel is salvageable but it requires the work of its citizens. Make Firestone Great Again has been screamed by several politicians but few have done it. The dire condition of our community is disheartening but it has stood the testament of nearly two decades under our loveable Fedora and his confusing and infuriating antics. My firm belief is we should do as the late and great founding citizens did in V1… PROTEST!!! We will riot in the streets, we will take this state back to its rightful position as the cream of the crop! We should not stand by and watch this great state become another TRC and Rockport. If we wish to make change we must make our demands noticed and as Benjamin Franklin once said, “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” I urge departments to strike, Citizens to protest, and government officials to listen to our demands. A new era of Firestone is here! Only with the help of YOU will we stay afloat in these turbulent times. Set your clocks boys we are gonna make Firestone great again! We won’t take no for an answer and no one will stand in our way #MakeFirestoneGreatAgain. Don’t let the individuals who put their man hours into this group go to waste! If we wait it could be too late we must act NOW!

1 Like

Only part of this that I actually read was “RIOT!!!”, and um no.

1 Like

Yea that was what the non believers would say.

1 Like

i agree we should riot.

2 Likes

This entire message is a violation of the “Ceasing Coups Act,” punishable by a minimum of 30 hours in jail

1 Like

I am merely leading a protest

1 Like

You’re encouraging a riot and civil unrest. Lol you edited it, clever boy

1 Like

I mis worded c;

1 Like

tl;tr please

1 Like

You really grind my gears

1 Like

guessing that is the tl;tr

1 Like

No it is a speech in hopes of making the state better but your inability to read a paragraph obviously is how our citizens act and your refusal to spend a minute or less reading a small paragraph is an example of what is wrong with our citizens. You people can sit through a week of POST but can’t find the time to care about a person’s ideas to reestablish the sanctity of our community?

1 Like

actions of cofounders what

2 Likes

i havent seen Envelope or Path do anything?

Its mainly fed…

1 Like

…you never really stated what to protest for. What do you put on the signs? “WATCH US YELL AT YOU?”

1 Like

I may have said this because I was bored and wanted to right a revolution forum, but decided to make a protest forum as it is not illegal to protest but a revolution is!

1 Like

CoFounders did nothing, Envelope and Path are good peeps

1 Like

You can’t really fix what is really too late to be fixed man, firestone is pretty much in my opinion a shitstorm. There is a way to rescue it but you can’t fix something the creator itself declines to admit :man_shrugging:

I agree. I’ve seen that there are way too many new citizens who are immature and just FRP the whole time. I’m tired of it and it seems to be bringing down the fun aspect of FS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like