Stapleton County Wellbeing Center Hiring!

ill get the roblox rule that says it’s not allowed once I’m home

2 Likes

Discriminatory speech or actions. We explicitly honor and welcome diversity of identities and experiences. We will not tolerate any discriminatory speech, content, or actions, including those which are used to condone or encourage inflammatory actions, hate speech, attacks, or any other type of discrimination, based on any of the protected characteristics below:

• Age;
  • Gender, gender identity and/or expression;
  • Race or perceived race, ethnic or cultural origin;
  • Sexual orientation;
  • Physical characteristics;
  • Mental or physical disability or disease;
  • Technical ability;
  • Language;
  • National origin;
  • Political beliefs;
  • Professional occupation;
  • Religion or religious affiliation;
  • Socioeconomic status; or
  • Veteran

Unaware if this would count, you’d have to speak to a moderator of roblox

2 Likes

that would be insulting someone on the basis of disability or disease; even an asylum would be allowed as long as abusive behaviour doesn’t occur

6 Likes

It says you cannot discriminate against things that are listed below, doesn’t mean you can’t have a wellbeing center.

That’s like saying hospitals can’t operate in any game.

5 Likes

shutup

7 Likes

it says in the TOS “discriminatory speech” of mental disabilities is not allowed

stop trying to sound smart you goofy man, it breaks nothing in the TOS

5 Likes

contact a roblox mod

2 Likes

Most likely not, actually. @Jagerzdxx was right about the TOS, but not the verdict. Revealing personal information on Roblox isn’t allowed , no matter where it is. Therapy , at some point, will require some degree of personal information to be revealed.

Post from devforum

2 Likes

You do realize that we’re playing a game that revolves around roleplay, meaning conditions & other things aren’t meant to be what you have in real life, right?

6 Likes

This therapy is roleplay, not someone seeking actual therapy regarding real-life events, therefore that post does not apply to that company.

6 Likes

That is not something you can confirm. The patient, that this company may have, could be talking about something in real life. You can’t confirm they aren’t.

2 Likes

As long as they don’t reveal personal information it does not break TOS, and even then the company could not be punished as they are not responsible for a person bringing a personal-matter to their therapy unless the company knew before-hand it was a real life incident.

5 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

Hello.

Major Roblox developer here:

I am also qualified to write this because my total braincell count is greater than 2 (2 < 3.4)

What you are quoting is referencing real-life therapy being conducted within the scope of Roblox, not the practice of roleplay therapy. Further to this, should any personal information be disclosed, that would either be obvious (i.e. asking about PII) in the question or would be a liability of the paitent that discloses it.

This is a Roleplay group. Things like this are acceptable under the rules because it is a scené a fair of the game, which is approved.

9 Likes

i agree he is useless in this conersation!

3 Likes

Preach

4 Likes

ok…

omg stop doing body not long enough

2 Likes

There are asylums on ROBLOX.

3 Likes

an asylum would be allowed

read what i said

2 Likes

does anyone know what esq means