Stapleton County Water Department / [City Name] Water, Sewer & Fire Protection Authority

There is currently as of typing this forums on 7/29/22, no Water Works & Sanitation Sewer for the people of Firestone, me and 2 of my great friends try to start one known originally as Prominence Valley Power & Water however we got very busy we didn’t have time for it, I assume the “Firestone Water Corporation” was also a fail too.

So with no daring or raising hands to take on a Water utility company I am ask either the City government or County government to create a Water Department/Water & Sewer Authority to bring safe drinkable water to it’s people and the residents of Firestone.

With this it be (if I am correct) the first Public/Government own utility that is not dominated by privately held utility companies (Electricity - SPG, CE / Natural Gas - CGF).

County vs City: Now as for who shall take this role I favor in city so business owners who wish to start its own water works can dominate rural areas such as Hillview & Greendale, plus city government can work more with its people on not just security (Police Dept.) but also in services too.

Now of course this is under suggestions because I bet it needs to be fed approval, like always.

2 Likes

yes thats why none of them suceeded i think docm denied

1 Like

I would like to direct you to the Firestone Department of Public Works, with Secretary @Co55ie

2 Likes

That is because DPW exists and is responsible for it. Previously businesses were not permitted to operate as a water utilities company but I believe that may be allowed with approval from DPW after the act that passed a few months ago

Yeah so Fed has made it clear departments cannot own businesses or properties

DPW is responsible for water, we have concrete tubes and replace water mains on mass roleplays.

Irl around 90% of the water is state provided, normally with infrastructure maintained by public works depts.

1 Like

Only DPW does water & swedge type things. DOCM doesn’t permit water companies per an agreement with DPW.

2 Likes

swedge

1 Like

1 Like

Firestone Water Corporation is not a fail, it Just changed to plumbing Because they said that DPW handles sewer.

1 Like

This is a plumbing company.

1 Like