Update Log 4.03.2020 - 11:26 PM EST
- Alpha badge will now be awarded to Early Testers and Alpha players.
- Booking Computers were fixed.
- Prisoners can now see what charges they received. The Jail UI was updated to include rights, charges information, and ability to hide.
- Lockers were added for several teams to equip gear.
- Sheriff’s Office: SWAT Helmet, Toolbelt, Campaign Hat
- State Patrol: Toolbelt, Campaign Hat
- Department of Transportation: Toolbelt, Yellow Hard Hat, Blue Hard Hat, White Hard Hat
- National Guard: Infantry Cap, Military Policy Beret, Ranger Beret, Infantry Beret
- Homeland Security: Toolbelt, Formal Cap
- Fire Department: Defibrillator
- Park Service: Cowboy Hat
- Spawns for Department of Public Works added.
- SCFD Vehicles added.
- Lockers are available in ambulances for defib revive system.
- Call for help is ghost if no SCFD are on. Cops can no longer extend respawn if there is no FD on.
- Officers who have prisoners grabbed in cuffs are godded. This is referenced by the circle icon above their heads.
- National Guard now have guns
- Car dealership and vehicles were updated.
- Animations added for players in vehicle
- Reduced axle turn speeds on all current vehicles
- Introduced DPW Freightliner Sweeper
- Repaired configuration files in SCFD ambulances, restoring full functionality
- Fully evaluated and made fine tune updated to all civ cars
- Introduced Civilian Ford Taurus
- Several wheelbase collision edits, many vehicles no longer have wheelbase collision issues
- Torque fixes on several vehicles
- Rescripted car dealer. Now more efficient, it includes built-in despawns for leaving and spawning a new vehicle as well as anti - spam
- Team locks introduced into vehicle module
- Fixed insane reverse acceleration
- Suspension tweaks applied on several vehicles in hopes of addressing difficulty with boarding sidewalks
- Introduced Tesla
Game was shutdown to push update to all servers.
This game is still in Alpha and bugs are expected. If you are receiving a bug, be sure to press F9 and check your local console logs. If there are any red or yellow text that you think is relevant to your issue, screenshot the console log and direct message GetEnveloped. A response is not guaranteed.
All vehicle bugs should be directed to Lidels. All regular scripting bugs should be directed to GetEnveloped. All building bugs should be directed to colorful_parrots.
v2 will no longer be developed, officially. Should there be a game-breaking issue, then the game will be updated, but otherwise there will no longer be any changes to the game.