Stapleton County Special County Council Elections, Late March 2019

Position: County Council of Stapleton County

Positions Available: [1]

Signature Deadline: March 25, 2019

Election Sponsor: County Executive Kasterix

NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Collect five (5) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to March 22, 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Election Rules:

⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours. But bumping your thread on the forums is against the forum regulations, so it is not recommended at all!

⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.

⇒ You can have another job during the election period, but must resign if you win a seat, if applicable (Position is considered Secondary, so ensure you are in accordance to Job Law)

⇒ Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT result in a disqualification, if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.

⇒ Once five (5) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.

⇒ You may have someone else post your election thread and ballot comment, as long as it is done so with your permission, due to you lacking the ability to access these forums.

⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws

Schedule:

⇒ Campaigning begins on March 22, 2019

⇒ Campaigning continues from 3/22/2019 - 3/25/2019

⇒ Voting opens March 25, 2019

⇒ Voting closes March 26, 2019

Winners announced shortly after, and the rest of his/her term will begin.

1 Like

I have received 5+ supports in order for my name to be placed on the ballot.

Thank you.

1 Like

Elections Canceled due to a violation with in the charter. I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

really?
why?

1 Like

Cancelled due to County Charter violation.

1 Like