Stapleton County Fire Department Mass Casualty Response Vehicle

So this has been on the minds of a lot of SCFD Personnel. Recently, the amount of shootings in Stapleton County has sky rocketed the amount of patients in Stapleton County has come to the point where even if Rescue 1, Ambulance 78, and Ambulance 73 were in service, we can’t handle the call. For example, on March 21st, 2018, a call came in over the radio about over 8 people being shot. 8 PEOPLE. The ambulance is realistically able to carry two patients, but can carry three in game. We did not have the space to transport the victims. If a Mass Casualty Response Vehicle was added, which is basically a bus. (Google FDNY MERV if you need an example) We would be able to transport all the patients in one go. So we are hoping that we are heard and can get something with more space to transport more people.

11 Likes

Yes please. This would be useful.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

~Lieutenant Tearfclone

2 Likes

Support

Trooper RocktonLaw

2 Likes

yes ducking plz

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

-Arthur_Shepherd
Retired Firefighter / 1FD88

2 Likes

Support if it isn’t overused. I would suggest drivers of this to need to hold a type of certification through SCFD.

4 Likes

Support.

SCFD Paramedic
FNG Private
FFA Junior Training Officer
Marstar148AltTemp

2 Likes

Support,

He said it best. Have it regulated, more training on triage and perhaps more treatment (Bigger apparatus, more tools).

FFA Junior Training Officer
SCFD Candidate.

SouthernMorality.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

I was at that scene, definitely support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, It’d probably be better if it were like Rescue 1, where you have to be dual cert.

2 Likes

Support.

As long as proper training and policies are put in place, then an MCI unit would be very useful to have.

3 Likes

C00l idea, I support

But it should ONLY be for times when there’s like 5+ people lying on the floor. Like when Redwood is just absolute pure mayhem

4 Likes

support ok

2 Likes

not happening for many reasons, decided this topic months ago

3 Likes