Stapleton County Fire Department Fire Chief Poll

truee

1 Like

scfd gay asf (shoutout S&R tho)

1 Like

If it makes you any happier I will gladly tell you gents how many specific suggestions zip got after I made my announcement.

But I won’t be giving out numbers for the individuals on the polls for now

1 Like

gotcha gotcha

1 Like

ill gladly show you the poll ratings released by someone on the county council. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/539214378348838912/604003326752718936/image2.png

1 Like

kinda bias how u demoted him tho, i mean half of the evidence had no context where it shouldve been and yea but hey

1 Like

Either your blind or stupid since I really can’t tell.

Refer to what I said twice.

2 Likes

My only concern is that if Canine gets Fire Chief, there’s a possibility his term will be similar to his term as Department of Health Secretary. No shade, just a concern.

4 Likes

real professional coming from the CE

1 Like

Absolutely.

Using your eyes would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Professionals are honest

3 Likes

If you personally don’t know me I don’t deal with bullshit period.

Literally make up what you want when ever you want, but it isn’t flying by me. I hope you know that.

2 Likes

InspiringFlame has my full support & endorsement for the position, there is no lack of experience, knowledge and overall fitness for the job - making him the perfect candidate.

Canine would do fine I must say, however, I seem him more fit in government positions, not as a department head.

(yes department heads are a part of the government, but you know what i mean)

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, Mr Icey.

Duly noted.

1 Like

So did you really think he would give up Governor for Fire Chief or…

1 Like

He could take it after his term ends

1 Like

Well this doesnt surprise me.

1 Like

oh…okay

1 Like

Not exactly, all of SCFD went onto audit and is basically said they did not like how SCFD HICOMM was, so they are not going with the traditional passing over of the rank.

1 Like

1 Like