Stamose for Senate

Senators,

Citizens,

To whom it may concern,

I, Senator Stamose, will be decreeing my running for the 2020 May Elections. Below, you may find what I will be doing as a Senator my next tenure, my accomplishments this current term, etc.

“The Beginning of a new future”

• CHAPTER I: PLANS
    This term, I have really been focusing on listening to the public. What I’ve been doing is, when I receive a DM relating to an idea that someone wants to become law, I will advise them the entire process of the way. After all, this is the job of a Senator. This is what I plan on continuing to do. My current tenure (2nd), I have written many pieces of legislation, and plan to continue to do so. Basically, all I am planning to be doing is my job.

• CHAPTER II: ACCOMPLISHMENTS

When I first joined the state in V1, I knew I wanted to be here. The community was great back then. Though, I didn’t pursue any careers until V2 was released. I then joined POST, got my cert, and joined FDOC. In the midst of all of this, I applied to be a County Councilman. I served under County Executive Markehebashi and v_Madi (when mark got “hacked” and got impeached. (If you don’t know what happened he ranked a shit ton of SCSO to Undersheriff and accepted a bunch of noobs). I then joined the County Affairs Committee, representing the county. Long after, I began thinking about becoming a Senator. I thought I would be a great Senator, so I moved my way into the state government. I joined the Firestone Department of Transportation and I also currently serve as a state Senator. I was elected into the Senate during December Special Elections. Here is a link where my congressional office is. Currently, I am serving my second tenure in the Senate, and my third tenure in the County Affairs Committee. I was very proud of the work that the CAC accomplished this term under mainly Secretary Clonemep and now Chairman and Representative ElloNT. So far, this was our most productive tern in my eyes. The discussion was boosted into the 2nd half of our term, but it was amazing. I thank @Elite_Creations, @Clonemep, and @ElloNT for their hard work on that. You can find my legislation and my ideas. Congressional Office of Senator Stamose

Major accomplishments during term:

-Attended the State of the State Address

-Was proud to attend the first V2 Senate Session

-Assisted the growth of the County Affairs Committee

-Attended the County Address

-Wrote numerous amounts of legislation

-Was the ONLY Senator at the Senate Session who supported the lowering of seats in the Senate and the House

• CHAPTER III: CONTACT

There are a variety of ways to contact me and other legislators. You can contact me from:

@Stamose in the forums.

Stamose#7046 in Discord

stamoserblx@gmail.com for email.

StamoseRBLX for Twitter

In the Congressional Discord (CODE: AZzjb5v)

And on this forum which also shows more of my contact and where you can see my work:

Communication between State Government - Public Forum Post

• CHAPTER IV: CONCLUSION

I would like to thank everyone for reading this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with the contact information above, or in the comment section below. Have a wonderful day. I am grateful for your help, and I would appreciate your support.

Who will you choose?

Sincerely,
The Honorable, Senator Stamose
County Affairs Committee
Prominence, FS

STAMOSE4SENATE

2 Likes

obvious support.

3 Likes

just saying this now that um this will not be officially put on the ballot until my record is gone. working on it. courts have been taking a month.

2 Likes

Support. Only Senator who knows what they’re doing.

3 Likes

there are other smart senators too, not gonna lie.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

Chairman of the District of Prominence.

3 Likes

YES SENATOR STAMOSE STAY HUMBLE!

3 Likes

Yay Stamose! Support

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes