Speakership Speech

Dear respected members of the House of Representatives,

For far too long, the citizens of Firestone have seen our segment of the Congress as a joke. For far too long have we been mocked at and simply frowned upon. As a member of the House of Representatives, it is my duty to ensure that I am going to represent the voters who elected me into the office, the voters who elected you into the office, and the voters who attempted to get other candidates into the office, that were not successful enough. I want to represent everyone.

I served as the first Lieutenant Governor of this state, being the first President of the Senate, establishing the foundation of Congress to what it is today. I have made sure that every single legislation, amendment, and resolutions are stored publicly, and ready to be seen by the public. I helped write the first original foundation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. As time went forward, I worked with my fellow Senators to ensure that proper amendments and legislations were created in efforts to close loopholes and let Firestone move on. It is I that let Firestone get on it’s feet, stay on it’s feet, and move forward.

However, that is only Senate. The House of Representatives have also been established, but not enough for the pleasure of our citizens, not enough for the growth of Firestone. I understand what it takes to be the Speaker of the House, for I have been within the Senate.

All this talk? Nothing to do with you? Only experienced and no plans? Read on, my fellow Representative.

During my term as the President of the Senate, I communicated with the Senators under me establishing the best time available me for all members of the Senate. As history shows, the Senate has more attendees per session than the House of Representatives during my time, showing up that whatever I was doing was indeed working. I intend to do the same with you Representatives.

Political Parties is not my main point of interest, Whichever party you come from, I intend to work with you on resolving issues and coming to a conclusion with all the other Representatives. Oh, you do not want to hear about my horror story as the Rockport Speaker of the House… which I managed to successfully contain.

Representatives, I believe that it is in your best interest and the citizens best interest to vote for me for Speaker of the House. What power am I seeking? I already have the second to the highest rank within Firestone, what more can I ask? That’s a good question, and my answer is, to not be a failure. I am the best candidate fit for the office of the Speaker, and I will ensure that I will not fail you.

Let Firestone breath one, and let the House of Representatives actually get a name for once.

Yours truly,
Representative GetEnveloped

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

An excellent speech. Supported. (Not an official endorsement nor an official statement of my vote)

2 Likes

I agree with Representative Roaring, this is a top-shelf speech! I agree with you that you have the well-needed experience and the correct mindset for Speaker of The House. This Speaker of The House election will be difficult as every candidate shines in their quality, but you should honestly hold grasp on that Speaker Pro Tempore spot!
(𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞)

2 Likes

Best Firestone speech I’ve read! You have the needed skills and experience to be the Speaker of the House.

(𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞)

2 Likes

Support :smirk:

Support.

1 Like

Elections are done