Sp_encer4House

I would like us all to forget the memories that we’ve had from the past, and the mistakes I’ve made as a person. If I was a perfect man, and I never made any mistakes, I wouldn’t be human. Sorry to say, I am. I am running for this position, to show my worthiness here in the State of Firestone.\

My leadership experience is listed as follows; from the positions I’ve held being unsuccessful, to the positions I’ve been successful within, you decide.

State of Firestone House of Representatives
State of Firestone Cabinet

State of Rockport House
State of Rockport Cabinet (x2)

State of Docklands Lieutenant Governor
State of Docklands Speaker Pro Tempore
State of Docklands House of Representatives (x5)
State of Docklands Senate (x4)

Having these diverse positions, from many states, does not make me a bad person. I do not justifiably come from one place, we’ve all been all over, and it doesn’t make it just me as a person.

I am now and always a Citizen of the State of Firestone, running for a seat in the House, as I am an individual with a lot of respect for the State of Firestone. I am not writing a huge speech, as I simply do not need to.

I believe I can fulfill this duty better than I have in the past, learning from my mistakes, and leaving behind my failures in the past. I am here to make a positive difference, let it be known.

A support for me would be amazing, but I understand if I do not make the cut. I’ve been here from the start of Firestone, and would love to make a positive difference as of now.

“The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”

Ingeniously,

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank-you, means a lot!

2 Likes

Thank-you for the support!

2 Likes

Thank-you, indefinitely!

2 Likes

Besides my joke support for the “Fuck docklands” person running for house, I legitly fully support you. Rock on
-DOT supervisor 69superman

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support,

M.Lafaytte

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thank-you very much. It was not in response to that candidate’s forum reply. The issue was coming from past terms, and past elections. Thank-you for your vote!

2 Likes

Thank-you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Support

The term with you as CE could’ve been better…

2 Likes

Thanks airplane! Means a lot!

2 Likes

Thanks Mr. DPW!

2 Likes

Thank-you Mr.P

2 Likes
2 Likes