Sp_encer for Arborfield Mayor

To whom this may address,

As of April 14th, 2018, I Sp_encer, am running for Arborfield Mayor within Stapleton County, Firestone State. During this election period, I have began to announce my plans, and gather my dearest information to prepare for this journey ahead of myself. I am engaging within this election, to further my career within the County Government of Firestone, rather than the Executive Branch. Due to the short notice I had to write this letter, I will give short, and simple details on what you should expect during my candidacy as mayor.

To give a brief background on my experience in the Ro-Government industry within Roblox, I shall just write each individual jobs below, and explain how I performed each.

Cabinet
Firestone:
Secretary of the Department of Public Works - 11 Months within the Executive Branch

Rockport:
Secretary of the Department of Public Works - Months in the Executive Branch
Secretary of the Department of Commerce - Long time helping return the infrastructure of Rockport

Legislative
Firestone:
House of Representatives

Docklands:
Lt. Governor
Speaker Pro Tempore
House of Representatives x5 Terms
Senate x2 Terms

Those are all of the “important” jobs that I’ve held, and jobs that have had an impact on my ability to lead, and put Arborfield first.

Many people tend to stick to Redwood, and as Mayor, I need to be there for the Departments that are important. Our Local Fire Department, and Public Works are located within the City of Arborfield. As Mayor, I would be engaging with the Agency heads to better fix the problems that they have, and make Arborfield worth visiting.

A few plans I have in mind:

Work with Departments, and Agencies in Arborfield to fix their needs in the County
Work with Commerce to make Arborfield a more business friendly City
Host city-wide events

As former Secretary of Public Works, I know the needs in Arborfield, and I am the one to get them fixed.

There are plenty of things I have in mind, and I don’t have a lot of time on my hands right now.
Signed,
Sp_encer,
Arborfield Mayoral Candidate

Are you running for Redwood City Council or Stapleton County Council? Your title says one thing whereas your speech says another.

3 Likes

He most likely copied and pasted his application for Stapleton County Council to here.

3 Likes

Endorsed.

Training Officer / Senior Firefighter.
SouthernMorality
Firestone Fire Academy.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

2 Likes

I’ve never run for Council. I noticed that the Election was for Redwood. I wrote it not seeing Redwood, same thing.

1 Like

So…which one are you running for? Redwood or Stapleton County. I need to know.

2 Likes

Support. Make Arborfield Great Again!

2 Likes

I also support.

2 Likes

see you have said county council. also no running parterner.

2 Likes

I do have a running partner. And I also wasn’t sure which I was choosing to run for this morning.

1 Like

Where and who?

2 Likes

Kovin24 is my Deputy Mayoral candidate.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank-you all for the support! In relevance to our local agencies, and businesses within Arborfield, we need a Mayoral Administration that does not lack common sense, and has an understanding on how to run the great City of Arborfield. We’re here to restore the inactivity, and fate arborfields infrastructure lies within, and return Arborfield to the best it can be.

1 Like

Arborifield Mayor Election Election concluded

1 Like