SouthernSheriff for County Executive

Greetings citizens,

You most likely do not know me or have even heard of me, but I am SouthernSheriff. I am a republican politician, businessman, and law enforcement enthusiest.
My Firestone career got started up when I become a City Councilman for the City of Redwood. Unlike my fellow Councilmen I was not removed during the City in Crisis times.
I remained active and prepared to aid the city. I then recently became Redwood City Mayor and have been working to make Redwood strive. I am also apart of the Firestone Department of Health’s Supervisory Board,
helping the department form and become functional. I am now here to serve the Stapleton County people as County Executive. Outside of the State of Firestone I have been in several law enforcement and government positions and learned a lot.

Stapleton County has recently became unstable with the problems in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the vacancy of the Office of the County Executive. I feel that I am fully capable of ensuring that:

• The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office will be reformed to a new, functional glory.
  • The Stapleton County Government will be filled with positions, ensuring government integrity.
  • Businesses will grow in the county, creating more jobs and things to do.
  • Citizens will be heard by their government officials and the changes they want making will be made.

My competition may fancy you more than me, but be careful in your choice for County Executive. I know I have kept my speech short, probably shorter than the rest, but We need someone strong and confident in the County Executive position.
Let it be someone who will let your voice be heard and let it truly be your county.

So let’s fix Stapleton County,
Let’s fix it together.

#VoteSheriff

2 Likes

Support.

-CommissionerBorder

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Firestone State Patrol Lieutenant RoadHockeyKidd

#bringbackwater