Soda_RBLX For State Senate!

INTRODUCTION
Citizens of the State of Firestone, I, Soda_RBLX have decided to run for State Senate. In this document, you will learn of my experience, my plans, and my character.

CHARACTER
I have always been a caring person. I have always worked hard, and I have always remained active. As a senator, I would work as hard as I possibly could for this amazing state, and I would remain active, everyday, connecting with the citizens.

EXPERIENCE
I have been in the State of Firestone since mid 2016, very shortly after it was founded. My experience in politics is limited in Firestone but outside of Firestone I have more. Last year, I served as the Mayor for the city of Redwood. I served the city of Redwood for about 2 months. I got many local laws in place, and I updated the city Charter. Outside of Firestone, I served as a Norfolk City Councilman for a few weeks, before I had to resign when I was accepted into the Norfolk City Fire Department. I do know what I am doing in politics and I understand what the people want.

PLANS
If I am elected into State Senate, I plan on focusing on citizens’ safety and their needs. Although I want to make sure that all laws being voted on are necessary, plausible, and I want to make sure they are actually what the people want. I want to ensure the citizens remain happy. I also want to make sure Cabinet Officials aren’t corrupt, and that they know what they are doing. Lastly, I plan on being very active. I am generally a very active person anyways, but if I am elected into the Senate, I will work tirelessly to ensure the citizens are happy, and get what they want. Every law that I vote on, and every appointment I vote on, I want to ensure that it’s truly what the people want, and I want to make sure it will do more good than it will do bad. I also promise that the laws I decide to propose, again is truly what the people want, and that it benefits EVERYONE, not just a single group of people.

CONCLUSION
Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. I hope you decide to vote for me in the elections. I have worked very hard for this great state, I’ve been a law enforcement officer for 2 years. I have watched and watched in that 2 years, all the politics and the drama of the government, and I think it’s time that I step in and help Firestone from a higher level. If you have anything you want to contact me about my plans for my term, I will be very happy to speak with you! Contact me on Discord @ Soda_RBLX#5109.

Agree with my speech? Make sure to comment Support down below!

1 Like

support and full endorsement

1 Like

support this guys is a G

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support and endorsed.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Full Support,