Social_Dude for House Of Representatives 2021 (Again)

Good afternoon,

As you may know I previously ran for the HoR back in January. I, today, am formally announcing my candidacy again to take 1 of the 2 seats. My policies will change in this speech, as I have learned from running previously on what to do; And what not to do. Please read the entirety of this to get a full understanding on why you should vote for me.

Policies
One of the first policies on my agenda is getting rights that employees, and businesses need. As a employee at Iconic I do feel that, in my opinion, the way the state sees businesses needs to change; And it needs to change fast. Once elected, I will give rights to employees for the ability to openly go against their business, and introduce newer policies for businesses.

A second policy, is law enforcement. Law enforcement is a huge thing in Firestone. It’s pretty much what makes Firestone, Firestone. We do still today need changes in various departments. I will work to make sure officers are behaving in a manner where they’re following their oath, and to practice safer driving measures around public areas.

In conclusion, I hope this motivates you to elect me this time. I will do all for you to make sure you live a successful future that is ahead of you. The ways my policies will get through, is by working with my colleagues and presenting drafts and plans to department affiliates. Teamwork, is the core to working in the house; And I will make sure I still stand to that value once elected. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

(If supporting, make sure to type “Support” below)

4 Likes

legislative/legal experience?

4 Likes

Don’t have any as of now.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

like?

like?

departments job not yours

freedom of speech

commerce job

7 Likes

Commerce approved businesses and their employees are covered under the Employment Rights bill so the business owners are to be held to the same standards as department heads when it comes to employee rights.

How does the state see businesses?

Freedom of speech allows people to speak out against the businesses they’re employed in and the owners of said business. You can DM any employee or a member of the Board of Directors and they will immediately deal with it. It’s also a thing the Inspections Office looks at when doing inspections is making sure that employees rights aren’t being violated.

I think you’re now getting confused as to the difference of a policy and a piece of legislature. A policy for businesses are created by the Department of Commerce and there’s constant discussions surrounding them. If you feel a policy needs to change, DM an employee and they will bring it up with the Board of Directors and there’ll be a discussion had as soon as possible.

Feel free to DM me or any other employee at the Department of Commerce if you have any questions or concerns; our DMs are always open.

3 Likes

If you have an issue with one of the policies that have been put in place by the Department of Commerce, you may contact me directly via DMs so we can discuss it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

No experience, and you don’t seem to know what you are doing. No support.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like