Slow down traffic in v2

Speed bumps

My suggestion to slow down traffic in v2 is to add speed bumps in parking lots or government property. This will cause reckless drivers to slow down and also pursuits that will cause trouble for LEOs.
If we add speed bumps it should have a script to slow the vehicle down to gear 1 or 2 if.

Traffic Cameras

At some intersections their should be a traffic camera, to take a nice lovely snap of reckless drivers and careless drivers to slow down lots of pursuits and people getting hurt.

2 Likes

I like this idea.

2 Likes

Speed bumps = havoc
Traffic Cameras = pointless

2 Likes

Speed humps would make the Leo have to slow down aswell and could easily flip cars, there for deeming it useless

2 Likes

Speed bumps are a good idea for slowing down reckless drivers. However, LEOs will just flip over them when they respond to emergencies at high speeds so its not really a good concept

4 Likes

You think everything is pointless and shit.

2 Likes

We can have permission to speed up all LEO vehicles.

2 Likes

Cjs = useless

2 Likes

This idea = lag

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

The camera may be hard for the devs but speed bumps could prove useful in keeping drivers safe, maybe if people hit it to hard it could cause the car to flip or roll.

Signed,
FBI Deputy Director WingedDeath99.

2 Likes

Senate = Pointless

2 Likes

I like the idea.

2 Likes

how about speed limits, gears, and speed enforcement

2 Likes

Speed bumps are good, but then SCFD and DOT will be flooded with calls about people flipped in their cars? I think I like where this idea is heading, but if you want it to be considered by the development team, you’re probably going to have to thoroughly consider all aspects of it and be more descript with your proposal. Speed will become an issue in the coming days when speed limits come around and I do think we should have speed bumps in areas such as neighborhoods or government property. Combined with the fact that V2 script lag is terrible as it is, a script to forcefully slow down vehicles will simply cause more problems and reduce realism.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

we have a speed limit law, devs just need to put up signs really

2 Likes

What I recommend is to do this thing where the speedbump would actually slow down the car, and if their is a pursuit, spikes come out once a officer types in either a special command or a dispatch center (If we get one)

2 Likes

ehhh, actually I don’t think they’d slow down for speed bumps. They’d just drive full speed over them and either flip or be launched offroad/into someone else’s car.

2 Likes

Ok… sorry need more than 5 words

2 Likes