Sl_edge for Redwood City Council

Hello, I’m sl_edge. A lot of you may not know who I am due to the fact I haven’t really been active and because I joined the state about 4 weeks ago. I am here today to announce that I am running for Redwood City Council. I haven’t held any jobs within Firestone to know that much about it but I have done a lot of looking around ever since I have joined. I have made many plans that I wish to carry out if I do get elected to the position of Council.

Goals

• Work with Law Enforcement officials and council to reduce the high rate of crime.

• Work with the Mayor and other council members to help stabilize the City’s government.

• Coordinate with Law Enforcement command to hopefully host more Job Fairs for citizens looking for jobs.

I care about every single citizen. I care about what ideas they have to offer and I believe that they are allowed to give suggestions of things that they would wish to see. With that being said I will listen to any ideas that any civilian has to offer and I will take it into consideration if it’s reasonable.

I really hope that you do consider me for a position on the council. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to dm me at sl_edge#0359 on discord.

Sincerely,

sl_edge

2 Likes

Support

We need more communism.
#SocializedHentai

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

LMFAO Patchy lol you’re still here, I support you @sl_edge