Skeletron19YT for Prominence District Council

Hello fellow residents of the District of Prominence and other citizens of the State of Firestone,

I would like to announce that I am running for the Prominence District Council. You can find my speech below.

I. Introduction

Seeing as you are interested in the elections for the District Council of the District Prominence, you probably know who I am so I won’t spend too much of your time on introducing myself. Basically, I am Skeletron19YT and I have been a part of this community for quite some time now. I am the Former Mayor of the District of Prominence (last term), an Undersheriff within SCSO and a Captain within FDoC. Along with that, I am currently a Councilman in the City of Arborfield and have served two terms in their council. Finally, I am also in possession of a bar certification and I am the former District Attorney of Stapleton County.
Although I chose to not run for the position of Mayor of this District again, that does not mean that I am completely done within this District and thus I am running for District Council.

II. Plans

I have several concrete plans at this time. The first of which is an ordinance that would establish property numbers so you can easily say where you are located if you live within the District or if you have a business within the District. I have already done some work for this, but I wasn’t completely sure what system to use so I left it for this term. My second concrete plan is an ordinance that would regulate parking lots better, as I have done for Arborfield. Obviously I would make sure Firestone Driving Academy isn’t hindered from operating properly with this ordinance in place and I would make sure to put an exemption in it for parking lots that are separated from the road by a gate/fence/etc.
As the term develops and other things come to my attention, I will do my best to work on those and get any issues sorted. I had great communications and relations with the businesses of the District during my short term as Mayor and I plan on contuining those relations and to respond to anything they need and help them out if I can. Of course, I will also listen to the concerns of the citizens and assist my fellow Councilmen with anything they need.

III. Conclusion

I would like to thank you for reading this speech and being interested in municipal elections. Please also make sure to check out speeches from other candidates and other municipalities while you’re at it, because every support can make a difference.
If you have any questions or suggestions or whatever, you are always free to reach out to me on Discord (Skeletron19#8854).

Signed,
signature
Skeletron19YT

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

FULL support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

not like u need it, heavy suppot!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

full support!!!

3 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/district-of-prominence-council-election-june-2020-voting/14832/3

1 Like