Skelet_n for house

Hello Firestone citizens! I am officially announcing my candidacy for the House of Representatives.

Ever since I joined Firestone I have seen the house be treated like a joke and a playground and quite frankly I am tired of it as are many of you I assume.

Here are my plans:
As a representative I plan on making my term as useful and successful as possible. I will meet with business owners discuss how I can make it easier for them to run their business operations within this state. As a business owner myself I know how difficult it can be to run a business within Firestone. I would also like to speak with law enforcement and hear their suggestions on legislation they would like to see passed that will make their jobs easier. I will also ensure to focus as much activity as I can on the house ensuring I do not sit around and get nothing done like some tend to do.

Thank you for reading, that concludes my speech.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

do you have any experience? if not, why do you think you should be elected without it?

2 Likes

I was a Redwood Alderman, but this is my first go at state level politics.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support :skull:

2 Likes

Do you intend to write any legislation? Do you see anything wrong with the Firestone legislative position as it stands right now?

1 Like

Candidate dropped out, closed per request.