SILV3_R FOR SENATE: A VOTE FOR STABILITY

Silv3_r for Senate: A Vote for Stability

INTRODUCTION

To the esteemed citizens of the State of Firestone,

I’m silv3_r, and I am seeking your support in my candidacy for the Firestone State Senate. I’ve been a citizen of Firestone since 2017, and I have witnessed this state evolve over the years through most every stage of its development. I saw the transition into the earliest days of SCv2, and I want to be able to serve in seeing this state through its next big period of transition into SCv3.

If I am elected to serve in the Senate, I want to use the experiences I have gathered both in my career in Firestone public service and in my real life endeavors to the benefit of this state. I want to use my knowledge of the law to ensure the proper treatment of every citizen. I want to use my knowledge of economics to bring forth common sense business policy. I want to use my knowledge of political theory to recognize, as best I can, the values and differences of everyone, while still recalling our common citizenship.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a very busy individual. I am always pursuing new leadership opportunities and involving myself in every aspect of life that I can. I believe in pursuing every opportunity, because one never knows what one is missing in passing by a chance at something. I may not be visible 100% of the time, but that does not mean I lack dedication. I have always risen to the occasion, and I will rise to the occasion here in this chance to represent the people of Firestone. If there is an issue or a concern that requires my attention, I will attend to it. I will make time to participate in legislative sessions, and I will make time to hear from my constituency. I like nothing more than being busy, and I can say that I look forward to being busy representing you if given the chance.

I would greatly appreciate your support in my mission to provide for the proper functions of government in this state as it enters a new phase, and I look forward to working alongside every citizen to make sure the business of government carries on as it should.

EXPERIENCE

-Communication and Political Strategy Advisor to Governors DyingSym, AestheticallyHappy, and HxppyTeddy
-Chief of Staff to County Executives Joshernaut and Dangerzone1111
-Director of Public Relations for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
-Deputy Director of Public Relations for the Firestone State Patrol
In addition to the aforementioned postings, I have also served in every law enforcement agency save for the Bureau of Investigation, and I served previously in the Firestone National Guard for more than a year. I also currently possess a POST certification and I am a bar-certified attorney.

AGENDA

Within the past year, the rise of businesses in the State of Firestone has led to a boom in economic activity. As we transition to SCv3, I want to work with small business leaders to ensure they have the resources and contacts they need to see that transition through without issue.

During my first term, I want to orient my policy making skills to providing for economic freedom and prosperity. I want to make it my mission to liaison with business owners and corporations that call Firestone home, and to make sure that they have the resources they need to continue to prosper. If these businesses are permitted to succeed, they will be able to continue to innovate and to employ hardworking Firestone citizens.

To that end, I want to engage with local and municipal governments to promote businesses within their jurisdictions, and to encourage optimal employment within their cities and towns. Our state relies on its businesses to provide services we all utilize, and citizens of Firestone are eager to work. Thus, it is in all of our interest to promote employment and the growth of business across our state.

Signed,
silv3_r
Current Advisor to the Governor

Discord: cw#0026

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

full support

2 Likes

Support, extremely qualified individual for office

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support and endorsed

a great save firestone candidate!

signed,
former right honourable governor ash1835

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

why are you running for senate then if you’re already busy? pretty much disclosing that you’re gonna be inactive from the start due to IRL concerns

if you have any sort of a job or personal life, boy are you in for a rude awakening

including dyingsym in your experience throws up a gazillion red flags

isn’t that what DOCM is for?

3 Likes

In response to the first question, I would direct you to finish reading the paragraph because that question really does answer itself. As for DyingSym, I was hired as a consultant/advisor; I was not his press secretary, nor was I his chief of staff. Thus, I had very little in the way of influence as it pertained to the higher level decision-making process in the administration. To that point, I have remained in my position in the executive office now two terms after Governor DyingSym’s departure, which, not to unfairly assume, signifies a belief that my successes and failures are not tied to his, and that both Governors since have kept me on because they felt I served the purpose for which I had been hired. As for the last question, the purpose of the Department of Commerce’s task is a bureaucratic one, and it is largely tasked with carrying out regulatory tasks. My mission is the exact opposite. I want to work to make operating a business as easy as it could possibly be. If a business owner feels that the commerce department is unduly hindering the progress of his or her business, I want to ensure that such allegations, for example, are properly reviewed and that any unnecessary hurdles to the operation of businesses are removed. I hope that answers your questions.

1 Like

support !

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Screenshot_73
Screenshot_72
Screenshot_71
Screenshot_70
The following requested their support be submitted from Discord

1 Like

This candidate is on the ballot.