Shouldn't it be illegal for unmarked vehicles to initiate traffic stops alone?

I mean it makes sense, they are unmarked. In my opinion, I think unmarked cruisers shouldn’t be able to pull over or initiate a traffic stop without a marked unit. What if they are a fake trooper, or someone who is dangerous. What’s your opinion?

1 Like

well, unmarked would have sirens you could even see it on the window shield, plus you could ask for badge number to make sure they are real

2 Likes

and a callsign on the plate

1 Like

No. Whether unmarked or not, law enforcement officers are permitted to make traffic stops and conduct enforcement whatever such reasonable means necessary, including effecting use of unmarked vehicles. Plus, you can’t even procure lights if you’re not in a law enforcement agency. If you truly feel like the person driving isn’t a LEO, you call 911 and pull into a populated/well-lighted area.

3 Likes

Requiring a marked unit to attach themselves to a traffic stop with an unmarked unit is just unnecessary also.

2 Likes

FaKe TrOoPeR

3 Likes

Not possible in Firestone unless it’s an exploiter, in which case they get banned. This would be pointless.

3 Likes

io operations got shut down i hear :eyes:

3 Likes

this is firestone

nobody drives a unmarked police car unless they’re police, simple

3 Likes

no they didn’t. you know nothing about io :joy:

1 Like

Oh by the way I think you are getting mixed up with unmarked vehicles and undercover. Unmarked vehicles (currently CV & Tahoe) both have lights and sirens but are hidden. So if a LEO wanted to initiate a traffic stop all they do is hit 2 buttons and it’s a traffic stop. No impersonator can access an unmarked vehicle unless they are in the group and on team. Undercover vehicles shouldn’t be pulling people over but can request traffic stops for scso/fsp to handle.

2 Likes

Doesn’t all Unmarked have a ram bar so

2 Likes
  • fsp spu division focuses on traffic and they drive unmarkeds
2 Likes

i can see where you are coming from however;

this is roblox.

not real life.

putting lights and a siren in ur personal vehicle is not possible.

nor can leo cars be accessed by civilians, as they are group locked seats.

have good day.

5 Likes

@iMeepler There is no way to put lights & sirens on regular cars, and there is a callsign on the LPlate always.

1 Like

the likely hood that someone purchases lights for their vehicle is very low. If you are not 100% sure if they are a real officer then call 911 and have them use a wail siren or something to signal to you they are an officer.

1 Like

@American_Honor it is legit impossible for ANYONE to buy lights or sirens for civilian vehicles, at all, i know this for a fact, im FSP and FNG.

2 Likes

no, irl you could so act as if it is possible.

1 Like

sir this is roblox tho

1 Like

welcome to roblox lads

2 Likes