Should we shutdown commerce temp

Should we start a petition to shutdown commerce temp?

• Yes
  • No no I am in love with commerce so no no

0 voters

1 Like

SHUTDOWN THE COMMERCE. they serve no purpose

2 Likes

Not yet. They canā€™t do anything without the devs putting businesses in he game and they arenā€™t in the position to do that

1 Like

And why would be shutdown our soon to be private sector when v3 is creeping around the corner giving them more things to do?

This smells like communist propaganda too mešŸ˜·

2 Likes

They may not be needed much right now, but nothing is wrong with having it open during this time as long as someone is willing to sit as head and do close to nothing. They could still even do things other than add businesses.

1 Like

Fergie
thatā€™s the thing
they wonā€™t do anything even though they can do shit

1 Like

w r o n g
They cannot do most of their ops because development is not open for them at this time

ā€œmostā€ they can do some

1 Like

@jasonbourneaxis you limit the optionsā€¦ iā€™m not in love with commerce but i still say no

2 Likes

Obviously a biased communist poll. Disgraceful.

1 Like

commerce is dead

1 Like

Commerce was barely alive at the beginning.

1 Like

oh i forgot to add that sorry

1 Like

to the main question

• no but I donā€™t love commerce
  • no still

0 voters

1 Like

we just need to replace francis with R_udy

1 Like

And why would be shutdown our soon to be private sector when v3 is creeping around the corner giving them more things to do?

This smells like communist propaganda too mešŸ˜· [2]

If this vote getā€™s 100 voters, and ā€˜Yesā€™ beats ā€˜Noā€™, I will talk to Francis about closing Commerce until V3. With this, it means that we will NOT regulate current businesses, we will completely wipe the boards, and start fresh in V3. If this does reach 100 voters, with ā€˜Yesā€™ winning, we will discuss closing Commerce.
However, the op is bias towards Commerce, not understanding that we can do, literally, nothing.
If the OP wishes to send me what we can do, Iā€™ll gladly look at it, however, the OP is too selfish and self-centered to even make contact with me.

1 Like

already talked to you about this btw

1 Like