Should SCSO get a uniform update?

As you know, SCSO uniforms are kind of simple, compared to FSP’s which have the rank name and other details. I simply made this to know what guys think and if you have any ideas to add with the topic.

2 Likes

Not sure what you’re on about, the Firestone State Patrol only has a plate adressing the rank which the wearer of the uniform holds. It’s exactly the same, just a different colour.

2 Likes

hes referring to this
also i could agree that compared to FSP our uniforms dont really have alot of detail, although not sure a complete redo of our uniforms is necessary

2 Likes

That was exactly what I was on about, it doesn’t make much difference as it’s only a name plate which makes the difference. I’m not sure what’s he going about with ‘‘other details’’, I find our uniforms formal enough and do not see any reason for a change.

2 Likes

Alright.

2 Likes

And to add on, this is to prevent people from calling our lovely uniform maker from calling him out copying uniforms, as he simply copied the State Patrol uniform, changed the nameplate and the colour. This could’ve gone the same way as for the Sheriff’s Office.

2 Likes

You got a point.

3 Likes

i am the maker of uniforms, slayer of dragons, warden of the north

7 Likes

Uniform Maker:CanineEnforcement
State:Firestone
Firestone: ROBLOX
Hotel?: Trivago.

2 Likes

The idea of rank names on our uniforms was proposed to Fedora when tacticalwhale was Sheriff if I am not mistaken. Fed said no to the idea.

2 Likes

i think with v3 it’d be cool to see a rework of uniforms in order to go out and match the style of v3, plus, i can see why fedora also said no.

• Lots of users aren’t BC and can’t afford them
  • If such require funds that’d be a lot of work for fed or someone else to do.
  • Will take time considering the uniform maker is also governor and it might be summer but his school ends tomorrow nonetheless.
  • Time consumption and its also up to fedora if he likes them.
  • There aren’t alot of “pros” that come out of this.
2 Likes

yes please

james needs his medals

2 Likes

Ngl, when I was an SCSO sergeant I modified some of the uniforms…like the traffic vest, I added a t-shirt saying “DEPUTY DIRECTOR” and when I had the polo on I wore sergeant pin t-shirt

2 Likes

I think a redesign of the uniforms to match the v3 style is actually a great idea. Like for example, in more tropical climates such as what v3 looks like it will be, a lot of times the sheriff’s office will have green uniforms cough Pasco county cough. And then just in general the uniforms tend to be a lighter color to assist with keeping the LEOs cool, so for example FSP could be tan, idk but yeah it could be cool

Ignore my nonexistent formatting and grammar its like midnight and i can barely keep my eyes open let alone think

2 Likes

yes i am the uniform maker and i speak for the uniforms

@FederalLaw i make new uniforms, yes?

2 Likes

No.

Fedora’s hired some dude (who’s stupid expensive) to make uniforms for us.

Not sure where he is now, but all the devs took a hard paycut from it.

2 Likes

That guy only makes helmets, belts and bulletproof vests. All departments will still have to wear their uniform from the group store

2 Likes

honestly, the scso uniforms are good as they are we don’t need in-depth detail and all of that

2 Likes

No new uniforms.

5 Likes

no no no no no scso’s unis are too sexy

2 Likes