Should LEOs be able to go into Fed's Residence?

Earlier today, there was no Homeland Security online and SCSO was outside of Fed’s Residence, trying to make contact with Homeland Security.

See now, Law Enforcement Officers should have the ability to enter government / private property upon obtaining Probable Cause (PC), as that’s how it is in the real world. Of course, when Homeland Security is online, that’s their primary focus. However, these properties are still within SCSO and FSP Jurisdiction.

I urge congress to make a bill expanding the abilities that come with Probable Cause (Going onto properties, and whatever else).

3 Likes

they should be let in ONLY IF DHS APPROVES/NEEDS BACKUP

like they did with capital in v1 when they would call Code Red

2 Likes

Not necessarily just then. If SCSO has probable cause and DHS is not around, offline, or occupied. They shall have the authority to enter the residential property and deal with the trespasser. Say your pursuit suspect breached the manner, then what? Let him go?

2 Likes

when is dhs never online lmao

2 Likes

Just now, like five minute ago.

2 Likes

i was being sarcastic as in they are almost always online because they are no lifes (jk)

4 Likes

The only reason to why we do not let Law Enforcement Officers (FSP/SCSO) inside Fedora’s Mansion should be self explanatory. We have tactics on how to successfully clear the mansion. Now, You wouldn’t know how to successfully sweep it clearly, or how to even do it would you? So that’s why DHS is only allowed. Stick to shutting down the roads when there is a Code Red.

2 Likes

Let’s be real. I doubt ceartain LEAs couldn’t handle this ability and would abuse it (going in for shits and giggles, etc.).

2 Likes

“Fed’s Private residence”

It’s Private for a reason
It’s not breached often and is really a privilege more than an essential aspect of law enforcement.

3 Likes

Not necessary.

2 Likes

Shooting Hostages, Shooting people for evading. From my stance DHS is like the JarHeads of Firestone. Eat crayons and shoot anything that pisses them off.

Completely agree with you. Though; let’s speak real world, Trespassing calls would not go unclaimed for a Municipal, County, and/or State department. Nevertheless, is it even realistic. They abuse it, stick DPS or their departments High Command on them.

Not saying this should be an every situation predicament. This should be when the officer has probable cause and they’re no Homeland Security online or On scene. With this, Homeland Security would assume command of the situation once arrived on scene.

2 Likes

As an FSP Corporal, I would say regular LEOS should only go in as an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT such as if DHS does not respond in a certain amount of time or if someone is in immediate danger and more units are needed to clear the area and deal with the threat. But normally, entry into there should only be done by DHS as they are trained to handle these situations.

2 Likes

I’ve lost faith in POST and newer applicants into the Departments. With this, they need to bump up their regulations and make departments stricter. They’re some LEO’s that barely know how to do a traffic stop.

2 Likes

Absolutely, and they’d assume command of the situation when arriving on scene.

2 Likes

@SouthernMorales You are not in the position where we are. We make hard decisions on the field, for the best. No, we don’t shoot hostages and shoot people from evading. You are probably mad at DHS for declining your application.

2 Likes

I think that should be a policy. Imagine if only 1 DHS Agent showed up and there were 5 Armed Breachers. I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

You know this is Roblox, yes?

Never applied my dude. Nor is it all of DHS, select few of CRT. Though, it’s a common thing in Firestone to shame the department.

I’m not saying LEO’s take over these calls and if it’s abused, obviously seek consequences. What I’m saying is that we shouldn’t halt our pursuits due to someone breaching the manner (Fence). Now obviously, once he enters the residence, you would surround him in and request CRT / SWAT as he becomes a barricaded subject. Though, Trespassing on the grounds and what not are calls that LEO’s have jurisdiction over and quite unrealistic that they can’t respond to them and address them.

Though, like I said before

SOME LEO’s would totally abuse this, would breach the manner on made up Probable Cause, make up their own situations for “RolePlay” reasons. Totally agree some would abuse this. Though, we can not pivot legislation’s and what not around that.

2 Likes

@Spectalite Believe it or not, besides all the crap I give DHS, it’s still one of my favorite departments. Former FPS Sergeant / CRT Operative. I give SCSO and FSP same amount of BS. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

don’t think it’s really necessary, maybe strict limitations could be put in place but overall it’d probably just end up being a headache for dhs & for other department’s hicomms. present a solid solution to this problem and it’ll probably be more feasible, but for now i think dhs should keep the jurisdiction. valid points, but there are also big negatives. pretty sure the negatives far outweigh the positives at this point, though.

2 Likes

Never.
So many reasons why
Abuse
Misuse
No use
no training

2 Likes