Should Firestone Ally with the State of Koliger, if Not please State why

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

0 voters

1 Like

yes…

1 Like

Because foreign affairs don’t matter in a virtual world…?

4 Likes

you might wanna change it so you can only choose one option

1 Like

no because our NG can fight, our government can stand on its own and we don’t need their help

1 Like

these foreign relations are-

-stupid
-pointless
-do nothing
-dont even matter
-just causes issues
-after we make some fancy fucking document, we never even talk to that state ever again

6 Likes

koliger steals tech.

2 Likes

What ^ said

1 Like

They’re developing a V2 with everything made from scratch and they removed all of the stolen technology.

1 Like

Additionally, what does any state have to offer besides military alliances? N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

1 Like

DevelopingLaw is the main theme behind most Firestone Copies. He was in Redhaven, where he made everything after FS, once he was confronted by the governor, and Founder, and co-founder he left and went to Koliger. Developinglaw then stole some of koliger’s tech and gave it to people within other state’s for there own use.

1 Like

no, koliger abused me before and won’t even offer a good national guard

1 Like

we changed, plus we never stolen tech in the first place

1 Like

read this here, https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/state-of-koliger-leadership/886/7
Continuing the discussion from State of Koliger Leadership:

as you see here, the head dev himself says we didn’t steal tech, and we never did, that’s all i have to safe, also we changed a lot,

1 Like

stop lying. u guys have ppl that go into small state’s dev teams and steal from em if u can.

1 Like

so what does that stand for?

2 Likes

“allie”

2 Likes

I am talking about a formal dev who reappears in state that want to be different from firestone such as Koliger or Redhaven.

really? if ur talking about the old devs then i get it, now a few devs have been fired, and we don’t go into small places dev team, i think its the other way around

1 Like

Alright if u guys fixed ur shit then i’ll welcome y’all. cuz i hate ppl who cant dev and just steal tech

2 Likes