Short Traffic Laws Poll

Hey there, just putting a poll out there for the updated Traffic Act that’s been proposed and some other things:

Do you like the proposed Traffic Act?

• Yes
  • Needs some changes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the proposed ‘A Bill to Define Outages’ is a good idea or do you think that all traffic laws should be in the Traffic Act?

• I think the outage bill is good
  • I think the outage bill is unrealistic
  • I think all the traffic laws should stay in the Traffic Act

0 voters

Do you think there should be a separate MDT for traffic violations and criminal violations to keep things orderly and to prevent lag (the main reason I propose this is because the current MDT isn’t really maintained very well and I want to ensure the traffic laws are easy to access)?

• I think there should be 2 separate
  • I think there should be one

0 voters

Would you like to see an easily accessibly website with an explanation of road rules (kind of like a DMV website such as this one)? This will be for citizens so that they understand things without going through a bunch of legislation or just looking at charges.

• I would like a website
  • I think a website would be unnecessary

0 voters

P.S I know I’m not a congressperson and I know traffic laws isn’t the most important thing to be combated in the county right now but I’d just like to see your opinions. Any feedback would be appreciated by replying or DMing me!

1 Like

If you’d like to suggest different/more lenient times and more officer discretion, please suggest different punishments

We cant do anything about the act if we don’t get some of your suggestions!

To view all charges that this Act brings, click here for the Trello

1 Like

Outage bill poll closed because the bill was deemed unconstitutional

FYI: The main reason why the Outage Bill is bad is because it’s unrealistic (amber flashing lights do not mean stop) and it’s just unnecessary to have all traffic laws in one act and one random bill including them as well (the rules of outages are already included in the Traffic Act).

1 Like

Most of the time I play I exceed the limit of SPS and they dont go after me, sometimes infront of them

1 Like

Super savage

1 Like

there should be no traffic laws tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes