Shedding Light on Issues That Need to Be Handled within our Community

1:26

3 Likes

buying personal 2-way radios would be cool for businesses too, not just criminals.

6 Likes

I wanted to edit this post to include additional responses but apparently I cannot do that (or im just a dumbass.) Regardless, here they are. These responses are very uniform to the ones I received from everyone else, and they reiterate all of the points made within my post. Enjoy.
( https://gyazo.com/20bbbed11217ea590f85b7288cd9c5d6 – https://gyazo.com/4ed004675d2fa5beff9a3861ccfe9cf5 – https://gyazo.com/2614828ff984e11c7cb351bae788a7b9 – https://gyazo.com/4e79e5fd4d3e4b6363060c3a768fc3e6 )

3 Likes

support 200%. this was a much needed post so thank u

5 Likes

This post is great and should be recognized,

LEOs have a lot at their disposal, bulletproof vehicles, higher health vehicles, ammo lockers, tac teams.

They’re also able to call out FNG at a moment’s notice for situations, and before you know it armored military humvees with soldiers are on scene.

I think some of these ideas for criminals would boost their motivation to play and have fun, such as different ways to earn money, increasing the size of banks, or adding multiple entrances to the bank.

6 Likes

things like this are the problem, constantly saying “criminals have their SRTs”, its literally only only “advantage” we have. LEOs are trained to help each other, FSP should be on the highways and greedale, DHS should be near prominence, SCSO should be in arborfield/redwood

also constantly pulling the “our LEO cars always flip and glitch” then don’t drive like a monkey? because its the same for both sides, as ive had experience on BOTH SIDES, driving vehicles like the F150, taurus, CV, and even the DOC tahoe, they’re all the same with the flipping problem.

“take the jailtime and stop being little bitches in our SRTs” - as if going to jail constantly for 15 minutes for PETTY crimes is fun at all

8 Likes

also idk I find this ironic lol

12 Likes

support

3 Likes

This is like the 700th time a forum post has been made about these present issues, signifies the unbalance in gameplay I guess.

As a former criminal myself, I completely agree and am aware of the huge advantages LEO’s have over criminals. A lot of LEO’s seem to complain about the fact criminals can use the SRT to their advantage, but have they even seen everything they have?

not limited to;

ram bar that literally pops your tires
helicopters
spike strips
ability to flip in pursuits

I have now resigned from all my respective LEO positions, however when I was in them I honestly just felt sorry for all the criminals. The fact people have the motivation to play this unfair game just to satisfy the high ego of so many cops blows me away. If there were no criminals, this would be like any other Police Simulator, and one could argue we’re certainly headed that way.

V3 can only partially solve balancing (if it is done right), a new game won’t extinguish the toxicity and huge ego of so many cops.

we’ll just have to see what v3 brings us, I guess.

9 Likes

From this forum post I have gathered that criminals want more RP and less toxicity coming from LEO’s. My suggestion to this is maybe have like a specific game-night or something where criminals can get together and do a Mass RP of some sort in a new server in v2. This would obviously be organized and would be moderated. Hopefully, this allows criminals to enjoy RPing more as well as getting creative and finding new things to do within the county. At the same time, LEO’s can have a different experience within V2 and maybe have new scenarios and encounters with criminals.

Now on the topic of toxicity, that’s a personal problem that some LEO’s have within this community. I don’t believe there truly is a legitimate way to get rid of that issue. That’s just the way some people are.

5 Likes

After being an LEO for a while, I’ve come to the realization that this game is so heavily LE sided. The cops have all the advantages, and to be honest, we take it for granted.

Let’s take a look, shall we?

LEOs:

• Spike Strips

• Ram Bars (that pop tires)

• ASU helicopter (can both track suspects with a spotlight and carry tactical units to and from scenes)

• Tactical units with flashbangs, tear gas, shields, and full-auto weaponry as well as snipers.

• Access to a full military response by FNG when called out.

Criminals:

• an srt that goes 4 SPS faster than the fastest LEO car…and what else?

It seems like that’s the only advantage they have compared to us LEOS. Seems pretty unfair to me. We’re literally losing all our good criminals like Philip, bowy, and some of the other criminals that were in gangs because it’s so unfair on them. LEOs (including myself at times) are constantly being toxic to criminals discouraging them from ever rejoining the game and wanting to provide good RP scenes to LEOs.

I’m not blaming either side, but I think we can all work together and make this game more fun for both LEOs and criminals.

My message to the founders: We as LEOs appreciate all the updates, but I think it’s time we give some love to the criminals as well.

We need more criminal dev support!!

9 Likes

Support to this post, I thank @dangerzone1111 so much for making it. It points out so many great points of improvement within our community. I highly encourage the Founders to implement some if not all of the ideas posted by some people above.

8 Likes

With the roleplay situation, it has gotten to the point now where even if you tried to roleplay by let’s say… laying down after you’re shot by someone, you can’t trust that that person isn’t gonna just shoot you whilst you’re on the floor. That’s how far this “roleplay” community has drifted away from actual roleplaying - what happened to the roleplay we’d see in early v2?

Plus, a law enforcement officer CANNOT claim that criminals have an advantage or have it easy in comparison to them. Being one myself, I know that if I engaged in a pursuit with a criminal, I have other units, spike strips, air support, etc, that I can call upon to assist me.

What does the criminal have?

Oh, they have an SRT. It may be faster than law enforcement vehicles, but only by 6 SPS as the LEO F-150 can reach 104 SPS. Having the SRT doesn’t give criminals an advantage over law enforcement whatsoever. They might evade once or twice, but they’ll be caught eventually.

What’s worse is that when they’re caught, one or two, maybe more, law enforcement officers will talk shit to them (be toxic), calling their driving dog shit or their aim (when shooting) fucking awful. This type of behaviour is utterly UNACCEPTABLE and cannot be tolerated. It’s essentially bullying of an entire chunk of our community. You know, the community we’re all “buddies” in?

People need to stop being such stuck up pricks, show others in the community some respect and open their eyes… law enforcement has a huge advantage!

4 Likes

I don’t own the SRT, instead I had bought the charger like 2-3yrs ago and use that. LEOs say that “your just bad” n stuff like that when their car is faster lol

4 Likes

We do not have Aliens, how many times do I have to say it!?

HOWEVER
I fully support the Illegal Bounty Idea.

3 Likes

why would we trust the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECRETARY
:thinking:

8 Likes

8 Likes

i mean like, if i was an FSP and I hear pursuit, im just gonna camp at like greendale tunnel or bridge and just wait for the suspect to drive there because its not like 2 is HUGE

4 Likes

its not like any department in FS “respect” their jurisdictions anymore, and in cases doc also go to bank robberies/shootings when they’re correctional officers, which just doesn’t make sense to me.

5 Likes

In their defense, according to fed they arent juristictions but rather “primary areas of focus.” However I do agree that leos should spread out a bit more and I sure as shit dont think doc should be going to bank robberies unless requested for assistance for whatever reason.

4 Likes