Sharkfish82 for the House (round 3)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tis I, the Honorable Sharkfish82. Today, I am here to run for the House of Representatives of the State of Firestone. I have decided to stick to politics for another term and hopefully you all will trust me with another round of politics.

For those unaware of my political achievements, I have been in the following positions:

• Governor for 1 term
  • Lieutenant Governor for 2 terms
  • Speaker of the House for 1 term
  • Senator for 1 term
  • Representative for 2 terms (speakership included)

Now, let me get on from the usual resume and list my following objectives this term:

1. Establish the long awaited traffic code (pending by kerbal and hopeful to have done once I would take office)
  2. Loosen employment regulations to allow for more freedom for employers to handle their operations while still safeguarding employees from any form of abuse via work with the Executive
  3. Ensure the political voice of the state cannot be silenced and prevent any actions that may disrupt the amount of voice in our government
  4. Enable private business protection via revised legislation of old failed legislation to protect their properties and any further assets
  5. Work with state security to further push legislation to further enable their ability to execute the law and protect the general citizenry.

Those are my plans and if anyone has anything else to forward, you know who I am and that you can contact me obviously.

Best of luck to all the candidates and I thank all who have read and considered me.

The Right and Honorable Sharkfish82

p.s. If I win this election, I do plan to run for the Speakership

2 Likes

Support all the way, good luck!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Maybe a new Constitution, help with that project, please?

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be switching to Senate for various reasons, hold for my new forum

1 Like
1 Like