Sharkfish82 for Senate | The return to the legislature

Evening citizens of Firestone,

After careful thinking and getting some personal thought, I have decided to return to my old place in politics and running back for the legislature as a Senator. I always have had a strive for it (sorry DHS, I’ll be back one day) but I have some effort to put forward into my old beloved branch before I commit back to Law Enforcement.

Anyways, I bet y’all are wondering who I am! (Or not, we’ll see). To keep it simple, my name is Sharkfish82 and I have been in the state since mid to late V1 days. I entered DHS early on and then found one of my other strong suits in the state, the legislature. I do throughly enjoy the aspects of the branch hence why I return to it often. For those who wish to see, I’ll just drop my resume here to:

• Governor of the State of Firestone x1
  • Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone x1
  • Speaker of the House x1
  • Representative x2
  • DHS employment x2

In terms of goals, I have two simple goals as I enter the office. First off, it’s time to throw the old traffic revisions acts and codes of the past and follow the same manner of our penal code at the moment and create a traffic code for our state as like real life. The organization of these traffic infractions is yet another push to the better organization of our laws.

My second goal is to finally establish the Department of Parks and Recreation. I actually want to get this department started before we reach a critical point and I will push to my fellow congressmen to get this done in my term so help me god.

Otherwise, I’ll save you all the hoopla and will just say that you have my word on these goals and I believe most people know at this point that I am very open to ideas so feel free to tell me things whenever you need to.

Now, without further ado, let’s get this shark :shark:

The Honorable Sharkfish82 signing out.

3 Likes

who are you again?

5 Likes

i am the shark, i live in the cave by the governor’s manor

2 Likes

so that’s who kept stealing the sriracha, not cool bro, not cool.

Good luck though, I support.

3 Likes

Do I smell Senate Pro Tempore?
I guess it’s a support
Thekiller9056

3 Likes

I still don’t see the point in establishing a department that doesn’t exist. I am for it once we enter Beta and understand exactly what the department has access to. As of now though, I don’t see the point of it and it will be a DoBW again. I really do want this department just not now.

2 Likes

absolute support. my best friend

signed,
the right honourable governor ash1835

3 Likes

support for my dear friend shark.

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

what is your stance on max jail time?

2 Likes

Touchy topic, I guess lowering it is fine with there being no out of jail timer but I hold the belief of longer times if a timer ran out of game (and didnt break)

It really all depends

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support, get DPR established

3 Likes

support even tho that was a pretty vague answer

3 Likes

Omg shark. Support. :shark:

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes