Shadow21301 for County Council

Shadow21301 for County Council.

Greetings to whom this may concern. I am Shadow21301 and I am running for County Council.

I have been in this community since 2019 August and I have seen many aspects of Firestone, the criminal side, and the Officer side. I am familiar with the good and bad of firestone, I am here not to fix anything but to improve the state of Firestone, I am not at one point saying in this speech that Firestone is in a bad state nor insulting anyone who was worked hard for this glorious state. I plan to improve the lives of all the residents in Stapleton county, even the criminals and the officers. One of the bills I plan to introduce is possessing anything from the black market illegal.

My previous experiences
Former DoC Officer(X2)
Current SCSO Deputy First Class.

My plans:

To make sure every bill is up to date in firestone.
To amend prison timings.
I know I may not have ideas but as if I get voted in I promise to introduce and amend bills.

Conclusion
I am Shadow21301 and if you vote me in for County Council not only will I improve the lives for a sector of Firestone I will improve the lives of officers and all of the community as a whole. I know and acknowledge that I am new to politics and firestone and completely understand if you vote for someone other than me.

Signed,

Shadow21301.

2 Likes

SiIvxrr

2 Likes

I do the support

3 Likes

May the force be with you, Son.

Support

3 Likes

may the force be with you, father

3 Likes