Shadow_Pentatonix for County Council (6/12/2018)

Introduction
Hello, Citizens of Firestone. My name is Shadow_Pentatonix, a Current Corporal with the Firestone State Patrol. I am running for the position of County Council.

There are many reasons why I am running, and why you should support me on it. I have been in Firestone since about mid of V1.

Experiences
I do not have many experiences, however I know a big amount about how the County Council works.
My only experience on Roblox is a Docklands State Senator.

I honestly just have never ran for a Firestone position.

A Few Things I Plan on Doing
I plan on making posts on the forums to see what Citizens would like to see me do, I would also maybe go in game, see what needs done the most, and bring it up to the board to see if it could be fixed.

I want to make Stapleton County, better than ever. Supporting and Voting me for County Council would be the way to get that. I want the best of realism for Stapleton County, and we can do it.

As a County Councilman, I am going to serve the County how it is meant to be served, and it will be very well.
One of my main goals as a County Councilman is to let the Citizens be heard, and when they are heard do what they think is right, if it is sensible.

The County isn’t at its best ability, and my goal is to make it at its best ability. Now it’s your turn! Vote Shadow_Pentatonix for County Council!

Contacting me for any questions

You can contact me on Discord, Shadow_Pentatonix#9135.
I will not ignore you, i will answer your questions accordingly.

Conclusion

As a County Councilman I promise you to make Stapleton County better, and bring more realism.
Please comment “Support.” So I can get atleast 5 Supports and get this thing going, Thank you!

NOTE

I know this isn’t a thread that is long, however there are MANY things that will be done.

Thank you,
Acting Sergeant Shadow_Pentatonix,
Firestone State Patrol.

1 Like

Support!

BangaBus_Quit
Sergeant

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support and endorsed.

-Senator s_odacan

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
MysticEnforcement
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

2 Likes

Supported

1 Like

Support

Signed,
NotFoundDev
State Representative

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

Signed,
NinWin1

FSP Corporal
DOT Operations Manager
POST Instructor

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

3 Likes

Support
facepuncherman

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Campaining closed. Voting opened: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like