Shadow_Pentatonix County Council

Introduction
Hello, Citizens of Firestone. My name is Shadow_Pentatonix, I am the Former County Chairman of Stapleton County. I am planning on running for the County Government.
I have been in Firestone since about mid of V1.

Experiences

Docklands Senator
Stapleton County Chairman
Stapleton County Councilman

Note: I know I have been known for being inactive, and I have no excuses for that. However, I have changed now, and I do plan on doing better for the County.

A Few Things I Plan on Doing
I want to make Stapleton County, better than ever. Supporting and Voting me for County Council would be the way to get that. I want the best of realism for Stapleton County, and we can do it. As a County Councilman, I am going to serve the County how it is meant to be served, and it will be very well. One of my main goals as a County Councilman is to let the Citizens be heard, and when they are heard do what they think is right, if it is sensible. I’d also like to have conversations with the County Government, the Sheriff, Fire Chief, and things of the sort. I want to do to best for the County, and the County departments.

The County isn’t at its best ability, and my goal is to make it at its best ability. Now it’s your turn! Vote Shadow_Pentatonix for County Council.

Contacting me for any questions

You can contact me on Discord, Shadow_Pentatonix#7347.
I will not ignore you, I will answer your questions accordingly.

Conclusion

As a County Councilman I promise you to make Stapleton County better, and bring more promising bills.
Please comment “Support.” So I can get atleast 5 Supports and get this thing going, Thank you!

Thank you,
Shadow_Pentatonix
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support :wink:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

council dude dino

2 Likes

Again, Same question for all the candidates. How will you keep your promise to keep in mind the citizens. Almost everyone in the council is struggling to keep the citizens in mind and I have seen it first hand. What will you do for example when a new nomination comes in and the citizens like them but you might have bad relationship with the person. How will you deal with that. How will you deal with deep pressure as we saw on the last nomination of the CE.

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Dealing with a nomination in that mindset, I would usually look at their background. I’d like to see their past criminal records, and their reputation within the State. I might even make a poll on the Forums, which would include that. However, my own opinions would not be the reason of vote. I would have a reason which would be the reasons stated above.

If you have any questions, you know where to contact me.
Shadow_Pentatonix.

1 Like

Along with that, @Kasterix I’d like nominations that I’d know that have they correct experience, dedication, etc. Going along with the County Executive, My ideal candidate would be experienced, active, dedicated, maybe even have a sense of humor, but is mature and professional when the time has come. It comes to qualities on my vote.

1 Like
1 Like