SerZhukov for the House of Representatives | My Rerun (Fixed)

SerZhukov for the House of Representatives II

Greetings,

Today, I declare my rerun for the position of Representative within our great house chamber of this magnificent state! I would love to continue to serve the citizens of Firestone as the said position for the betterment of our legislature, the betterment of our laws, and the betterment of YOU!

Some background information, I’m currently an attorney at law, being admitted into the State’s Bar in August of 2019. During this time, I developed valuable and respectable experience in our jurisprudence and a keen understanding of our most prevalent laws. I was then motivated to join the House within the November Elections, it resulted in me winning and administered the oath of office for this position. Going back to my attorney-oriented experience, I achieved commendable victories within the court of law, most of these being civil litigations. I successfully defended CanineEnforcement from being found guilty of allegedly violating BOR.I, I have successfully defended Lieutenant Colonel BlockeyGecko from being found guilty of allegedly violating BOR.XV, and many more. These victories even caused Congress to amendment certain parts of the Bill of Rights.

Further experiences:

• Former Captain of FSP
  • Former State Attorney of FDOJ
  • Former Public Defender of FDOJ
  • Former Junior Instructor of POST
  • Former Public Employee of FDOT
  • Former Correctional Officer of FDOC
  • Current Instructor for the Prominence College of Law
  • Current Bar Certified Attorney

My plans remain pretty much unchanged, I will continue to amend and create legislations to rejuvenate our orientation of statutes, I also plan on working more closely with other Representatives and our great citizens.

I express my sincere gratitude to each support, I hope such is considered!

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support! I think he will do a wonderful job again this term!

3 Likes

Support, this is the man that will be leading the House!

3 Likes

Support!!1

3 Likes

Support! You know what you’re doing, and it shows.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/dfb66da0b33f5d6a2a15fba5a5b529b6

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/2e9ff75aefeefa73496595d7422c70d7

2 Likes

Support,

Disgraced politician and attorney, JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support this, you are part of the FSP family and you deserve this.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support