Server Lag/Connection Problems

Recently there has been a major influx of a more steady player base, which leads to servers almost never being empty and/or shutting down. This is evident where there are glitched calls from about 4 days earlier in a server. This server run time can cause a whole heap of problems that can be simply avoided.

Idea; shutdown every server every two days at around 2-4 am est, when there arent as many people playing, just to keep the servers up to date

This is ofc open for discussion on what others think

• Yes, add in regular shut downs
  • No, leave it as it is

0 voters

1 Like

like example, the doc gate taking 2 minutes to open?

9 Likes

bruhhh fr the doc gate, and the dot bed taking up to 30 sec to go down/up

5 Likes

the one time i’ll agree with wierdo

1 Like

lowkey a good idea, due to the old servers gonna start having some issue. so i mean like hey pretty solid idea. :two_hearts::relieved:

3 Likes

when you’re trying to set up a lockdown but the gate takes 3 minutes to open

1 Like

Full support very good idea.

2 Likes

Oh my god my potato internet is enough lag, more lag just isn’t it. I fully agree mate

2 Likes

yes, please. dot is a pain because out bed takes years to go up and down. its so smooth on new servers but so laggy on old servers

2 Likes

yes pls all the shit that moves on the server (fed manor gates for example) are slower than some 100 years old grandma crossing the street

2 Likes

i agree because it takes about 10 minutes for my helicopter to realize i’m trying to take off sometimes

3 Likes

dude if you voted no, something must be wrong with you.

2 Likes

So true

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of this for a while. We NEED old servers to be shutdown so the damn DOC gate doesn’t take 40 years to open. Support.

2 Likes

Ok, so you know that area where everyone goes when they first spawn above the road in RW towards FSP? There is a bug where you get resested a bunch or if you reset during first loading and your money accumulates under the road and causes lag. In an old server driving over that spot really lags you.

1 Like

our only tower company 23 takes a year to even fully deploy because of this.

5 Likes

I think they should shut servers down every 24 hours.

1 Like

Agree when you kids are like ScFD ETA!!! And scfd are like: pLs HeLP i caNnOt eVeN pUlL oUT oF sTaTiOn ThE LaGgGgGgG

Also when your in a boat, you are responding then all of sudden the lag kicks in and ur like xjdodbdodbdkdbskanalzndidksnshdkbekabflenakzbeks and your patiens like -VOMIT- BBKDISKSSJAKBAOW HELP TIROSJEODHEHE HELP MEH PLS FIDNEODHRIWH so yh shut down to help fd too also randomly out doors break so dat helps and our helmets omg and tower and like everything FD ever has had breaks after like a 24 hour game running

3 Likes

Support.
Even tho Roblox time to time closes servers that are +3 days old, a script should be created to shutdown the game every 24h. Nothing else to add since people have already given good responses.

4 Likes

@GetEnveloped @FedoraMasterB98 @pathwaysbball I know yall are on LOA, but would this be possible

1 Like