“Once and for All”

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
II. About myself
III. Legislation Ideas / Goals
IV. What can I bring to the table?
V. Conclusion

Introduction

The nature of Firestone politics is that they’re filled with politicians. The State of Firestone has entered a new era – one that some might say is not so great. In this era, politicians don’t seem to care about the citizen’s ideas and or their inputs – all most seem to care about are their publicity ratings, votes, and experience. I highly disagree with this and this is what is motivating me to run for the House of Representatives. As I served in previous terms within the legislative branch I have worked hard towards the protection citizens and to ensure transparency. Every single election, politics make promises that they will not be able to stick to. I will not make promises that I know I will not be able to uphold; however, I will promise that I will strive and work as hard as possible to ensure the safety and transparency of citizens.

About myself

I have quite the experience within the State of Firestone. Originally, I joined the State of Firestone in January or February of 2017. Since then, I have accomplished a few great things within Firestone. I have had the honor of being in the Firestone National Guard (Sergeant), Firestone State Patrol, Stapleton County Sheriffs Office, Department of Homeland Security, Firestone Senator (x2), Firestone Representative (x3), Department of Justice attorney, along with a District Court Justice candidate. With this being said, I’ve had quite an extensive career within Firestone which I believe has given me an enormous grasp on how things operate and function within this state. All in all, I believe my previous held positions will make me a great Representative and a great addition to the House of Representatives. I do believe that the citizen’s ideas and input matters and as a Representative I will always factor that into my legislation choices.

Legislation Ideas / Goals

Since I first got into Firestone politics I’ve had several legislation ideas I believe which will assist the citizens and ensure their safety further. A few of those ideas include An Amendment to the Bill of Rights (which I’ll explain in the comments), A Bill to Define and Illegalize “Frame”, A Legislation to Amend the Firestone National Guard’s Authority (which will also be explained more in the comments), and more. Moreover, I simply aim to become the Speaker of the House at some point – I would like to be able to not only show the other Representatives that I am capable of being a Representative but I want to show the citizens as well.

What can I bring to the table?

Upon submitting this post I have a total of 9 legislations that I plan on submitting should I become a Representative. I believe this shows my dedication and ability to be a Representative. Further, I consider myself respectful, dedicated, active, practical, and mature. I believe these traits are critical when holding any position within Firestone; this will allow me to successfully carry out my duties as a Representative and really assist the State of Firestone. All in All, I believe I could be a great addition to the Firestone Congress and make great changes within Firestone; should I be given a chance.

Conclusion

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech and consider your options. I can ensure you that you will not regret voting me into office should you decide to. To recap, I have great plans and legislation ideas for the State of Firestone and would like to submit them to congress to help Firestone become a better Firestone. Again, thank you for reading this speech and hope you consider your options and decide to vote for me.

Signed,
Rinextel

Happy voting!

2 Likes

Support on behalf of Middle Class Citizen Oldgrannyboyyi whom does not have a Forums Account approved yet.
download%20(6)

1 Like

can wipe ass on command, support

2 Likes

support, better work closer with the county.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.
dawidek2015
Federal Protective Service Officer
National Guard Private First Class

2 Likes

Posting on behalf of Citizen RusticDizzy_Blue whom does not own an account.
download%20(7)

1 Like

support good luck

-silver

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support on behalf of S_akuura who was not able to access Forums.
download%20(8)

I have officially achieved 10 supports, thank you all! Be sure to vote for me on September 25-26.

1 Like
1 Like

Support.

Relxep

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
1 Like

Campaigning has ended!

1 Like