sensicaI for House of Representatives

Greetings.

For those that do not know me, I am sensicaI, and I intend to run for a seat in the House of Representatives. I have been in Firestone since 2019, and I have experience within the state as a Police Explorer, and experience in other states such as a Sheriff Deputy for the New Haven County Sheriff’s Office.

My goals for the house are simple but effective.

• Provide a platform for citizens to voice their opinions on legislation that may affect how they play the game.
  • Encourage transparency in government operations to ensure civilians are aware of what their congress is up to.
  • Host meet and greet events to encourage civilians to ask representatives questions and raise concerns.
  • Work alongside department heads to propose legislation that benefits their department and the public.
  • I promise to uphold my plans and go through with them as soon as my term begins. I believe that with these simplistic goals, we can work together for a better Firestone.

Please contact me if you have any questions about my plans and my campaign.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support, wonderful plans

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

Support!

mango man support!!!

support

What legislative plans do you have already in mind?

How do you expect to serve as a Representative to the best of your ability without Legislative experience in the state?

1 Like

shut up. jk

As of now, I do not have any plans to author legislation without consulting the people that it would affect first. I fully intend to work alongside department heads to create legislation that benefits them, especially commerce, public works and transportation. I am extremely eager to begin working on legislation with the help of my peers to ensure that I make no mistakes. While I do hold little legislative experience within the state, I wholeheartedly believe that a new face is needed for the house. I was politically active in the State of Mayflower, advocating for legislation to pass and pointing out loopholes to their authors. I believe that everyone starts somewhere, and hopefully my start can be in the House of Representatives. Thank you for the question, representative.

1 Like

Support.

Vote. House of Representatives September 2021 Special Election Voting