Senate Special Elections of February

Senate Special Elections of February

Positions Available: 2

Seat 1 will expire on 5/18/23
Seat 2 will expire on 4/03/23

The seats will be assigned respectively based on the number of votes the two winners receive.

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: The Right Honorable Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, iiVortex_RBLX

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.
-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, a few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
-Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open from now until 2/10/2023 at 4:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 2/10/2023 at 4:00 PM EST

Voting shall close on 2/11/2023 at 4:00 PM EST

Should there be no more than 2 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at vortex#9683. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

The Honorable iiVortex_RBLX
Lieutenant Governor

3 Likes

Good Luck!

1 Like

damn who resigned already

2 Likes

support

1 Like

jackfruit

2 Likes

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

I voted CanadlanLaw.

2 Likes

I might run.

1 Like

I have received the required amount of signatures to proceed. Tonysstepbro for State Senate

2 Likes

I, kyhuls, have received the required amount of signatures. Kyhuls for State Senate!

3 Likes

Long election period for 2 seats.

2 Likes

Once again I have obtained the signatures required (unsurprisingly).
Now, LET ME INTO SENATE DO IT LET ME IN

1 Like

cachedGif

2 Likes

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/senate-special-elections-of-february-voting/24668