Senate Elections of March, 2023-2

Senate Elections of March, 2023-2

Positions Available: 3

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: The Right Honorable Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, iiVortex_RBLX

The following are up for re-election:

• Senator Mega_Goalie16
  • Senator kyhuls

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.
-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, a few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
-Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open from now until 4/02/2023 at 8:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 4/02/2023 at 8:01 PM EST

Voting shall close on 4/03/2023 at 8:01 PM EST

Should there be no more than 3 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at vortex#9683. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

The Honorable iiVortex_RBLX
Lieutenant Governor

4 Likes

ill run at 1 like

7 Likes

about time

1 Like

I have reached the 15 required signatures! TheGreenLego_Brick for Senate

2 Likes

Speech tomorrow

1 Like