Senate Elections (2022-1)

Firestone Senate Elections of January 2022

Positions Available: 3

Required Signatures: 10

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor CoolPilotCaio1

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.

-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.

-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.

-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.

-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

-Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 1/25/2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Voting shall open on 1/25/2022 at 12:00 AM EST

Voting shall close on 1/26/2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Should there be no more than 3 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at CoolPilotCaio1#3424. Best of luck to all candidates.

/s/ Lieutenant Governor CoolPilotCaio1

2 Likes

Good luck to all the candidates.

1 Like

Good luck to anyone running.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have received the required amount of signatures.

1 Like

I have reached the required amount of signatures in order to be present on the ballot.

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/fioatmanjason-for-senate-vote4float woo

3 Likes

10 a done

2 Likes

Happy cake day Lee! Good luck!

1 Like

Typo, new date/time (date/time is should have been):

Voting shall open on 1/26/2022 at 12:00 AM EST

1 Like
1 Like