Senate Election of May, 2020

Firestone State Senate Elections of May 2020

The State of Firestone Senate is the second chamber of the bi-cameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone Senate is tasked with creating and passing legislature, same as the House of Representatives. The Senate is also tasked with confirming nominees for government positions.

The Firestone Senate is a PRIMARY position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions.

Positions Available: 11

Required Signatures: 12

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor Sharkfish82

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech

• The speech must have been created ON THE FORUMS after the creation of this announcement

• Candidates may not slander other candidates

• Candidates may not have an excessive criminal record (no arrests, max of 1 citation)

• Candidates may not campaign outside of Firestone

• The speech must have a legitimate cause and want and may not be one that of a “meme”

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 5/27/20 at 6:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 5/27/20 shortly after campaigning ends

Voting shall close on 5/28/20 at 6:00 PM EST

Should there be no more than 11 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 12 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.

The Right Honorable Lieutenant Governor Sharkfish82

3 Likes

Acquired the necessary 12 supports.

2 Likes

met the requirements Ash1835 for senate

2 Likes

requirements met Re-Elect Dosk2 for Senate!

2 Likes

I, Stamose, have met the necessary requirements for this 2020 May Senate Election. Stamose for Senate

2 Likes

I have reached the requirements. I PLAN ON WORKING WITH ALL DEPARTMENTS: DevMartavis for Senate

2 Likes

I have achieved all of the requirements for the May, 2020 Senate Elections. GeorgeOrweII for Senate

2 Likes

RBLXTrcAlt for Senate

Be sure to show your support here:

2 Likes

Idot_dannyboy for Senate I have enough supports

2 Likes

Martinthor for Senate I got the required amount of supports

2 Likes

I have met the required amount of supports.

Signed,
Timshep07

2 Likes

I, Duskmsg have met the required amount of signatures.

2 Likes

met the requirements

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

2 Likes

Kinda need this open

2 Likes

I have met the 12 required signatures.

2 Likes

I’ve met the required signatures. SmartFridge17 for Senate

2 Likes

Met the requirements

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

2 Likes
2 Likes