Semi Trucks delivering resources/stock stores

tbh we should have a division where people in a certain department drive certain semis that deliver to all the stores, like if the stores run out of stock then the trucks go out and deliver to the stores, also this can be used for delivering gas to gas stations. just an rp idea, I didnt actually consider lag, hence this could be added into v3

2 Likes

commerce bro

2 Likes

Commercial vehicle enforcement for FSP

2 Likes

what `

1 Like

Tbh, whole topic is a meme, FDOT is to help with the maintenance and upkeep of the state’s roads and equipment, not to supply to stores.

2 Likes

agreed

well when you think about it department of transportation, transportation, transporting goods, so lol

2 Likes

Got me there, triple-oof

1 Like

DoT actually is for regulating trucks, not driving them…

1 Like

Eh, doesn’t make much sense for DOT to be actually doing the deliveries. It should be a private company that goes through Commerce.

2 Likes

Next time you wanna rob my suggestion please ask permission

ya i submitted a commerce app already

1 Like

i never robbed ur suggestion, i thought of this myself

1 Like

ok so ig this would be the group for it https://www.roblox.com/Groups/Group.aspx?gid=3119305

if not then yes its just a commerce thing

1 Like

should be a gamepass, so civis could have an actual job

1 Like

no you wanna give a noob who cant drive so much as a golf cart a damn semi truck

were not mano county, we dont give people shit for no reason

2 Likes

exactly, we’re not ultimate driving lmao

1 Like

sounds good

1 Like

That is why we have the Department of Commerce to regulate what a business can and cannot do. If someone decides to do or use something in an illegal manner, then we subject them to the necessary consequences of the law. Taking away things are not a solution to potential problems. What is a solution is finding a balance.

1 Like