SEC Discussion

Making this quick as I need to go soon,

Can we be honest and say shutting down SEC was just a complete confirmation of the “Firestone Crisis”? There’s zero motivation left in this group for a few reasons, big ideas passed by Congress are not acknowledged (SEC HAS EXISTED FOR WHAT, ALMOST A YEAR) And let’s be real, there’s no need to shut it down, it doesn’t mess this group up.

Please give your opinions.

2 Likes

RIP SEC, DHS, DoBW so far. This’ll be interesting. Why don’t we just merge everything into FSP?

FSP Commerce Enforcement
FSP Waterway Patrol
FSP Congress

etc

2 Likes

ope and BLEE, fucks sake

1 Like

BLEE CLOSED

1 Like

AND THIS THING TO

1 Like

what the fuck is the point of this forum post if its actively being discussed in fs general ???

4 Likes

some people aren’t in fs main tbf

1 Like

Because discord mobile is fucked for me and I wanted to see waht people are saying :frowning:

1 Like

fed mad

3 Likes

I WROTE THIS PIECE OF LEGISLATION PERFECTLY, I CRAFTED IT WITH THE CORRECT INGREDIENTS AND INVESTMENT OF TIME!

ALSO ITS NOT A DEPARTMENT, IT’S A COMMITTEE THAT OVERSEES BUSINESSES THAT WISH TO GO PUBLIC AND BE TRADED ON THE MARKET! ON TOP OF THAT IT CREATES MORE INTEREST WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, BUSINESSES AND PRIVATE CITIZENS IN FIRESTONE!

respectfully I want to know how and why Fedora didn’t know about this for a year or state his opinions or concerns with this over a year ago when it was passed.

I love this state and want what is best for the individuals in our community, this I believe contributes to activity and interest within the State of Firestone; a non-developer-initiated spike in activity for once.

7 Likes

Just needed to make some awesome factual statement.

Both SEC and BLEE are not departments are actually a committee!

Therefore, Feds announcements are pointless and can be ignored.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Does this not apply to most of feds announcements anyway

2 Likes

Some people arent in fs discord Doofus… The point of the forums is to discuss :clown_face:

2 Likes

guys SEC is back wooo!

3 Likes

This was genuinely my favorite bill passed by Congress, good job. Disappointing to see it blatantly ignored in favor of what seems like a power trip (ITS CONGRESS, THEY MAKE DEPARTMENTS!!!)

Does this also mean DoD is not shut down cuz fed didn’t approve it?

2 Likes

the only reason dod exists is because fed wants it to

2 Likes

sorry whats sec

2 Likes

Securities Exchange Commission (Also an actual federal thing), they monitor & regulate the FS stock market, corporations, and all securities trading and related

3 Likes

it does? oh right yeah

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.