SeanCityNavy for Prominence Mayor

Hmmm. Yes, correct… No…

OH HELLO THERE
Shoos PR team away
I did not see you there fellow Firestone Citizen!

Let me be the first to welcome you to my Forum, I am your Local Friendly Senator SeanCityNavy and I was thinking to myself, “The Senate is really slow, why don’t I run for Mayor of the best City in Firestone” So here I am.

I’ma be honest with you all, I am a Prominence Citizen through & through, ever since V1 and I hate to see such a beautiful city, that was once home to the best Staple Factory in the known Roblox Universe, go into such Disrepair, I want to help Prominence, first by building up it’s Local Economy, I am going to show Businesses that Prominence is the best choice for their company, as we have such wonderful citizens who would love to shop at their stores!

Prominence is also home to Firestones Capital! I will spend my own money to make a City Department that cleans & takes care of the Capital , so that it’s presentable to Foreign Nations as well as to it’s own Citizens. They will also clean up & make Department HQ’s we have in Prom such as the DHS Building & the Department of State HQ presentable.

Make me your Prominence Mayor and you won’t retreat it!

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Prominence Mayor candidate
Senator
Proud Prominence Citizen

(This message was paid for by the SeanCityNavy for Firestone Foundation & not by any corporate donors/Rich people)

1 Like

Supported! :3

Bet someone is gonna yell at me now for supporting someone since I am a judge SMH He is a fellow candidate for a mayor position!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

~ CertifiedLaw

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

support

1 Like

Support level: 100