Scuba gear for SCFD, Coast Guard, and DOC:MD

I feel like scuba gear would be a useful tool for these departments to have, as it would be useful to help entrapped people under the water, or apprehend suspects who decide to swim to the bottom of the lake. I feel like this could better enhance roleplay as you wouldn’t loose your breath and could stay down for longer.

25 Likes

I agree with this. image

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

scfd 100% because of SAR, rest are meh for me

6 Likes

I agree with this, and I fully support, it would be a cool thing added

5 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

I support SAR for this

3 Likes

i believe this would be very useful for SAR, and maybe CG but MD? not really…

4 Likes

Scuba Gear in FS would be a good idea in general, have better stuff for SCFD, CG and MD and have lower quality stuff for civillians that is temporary.

5 Likes

support, dobw too! we do a lot of waterway maintenance and collaborate with dot, would be useful to us

6 Likes

If this is added I’d say a SCUBA pack could be on the SAR F150, and only CG/MD would be able to click it for more air. I don’t think CG/MD should spawn with it on their F150’s though.

5 Likes

An idea would be that civs get like 5-10 minutes of extra air while SAR gets infinite

5 Likes

instead of just “infinite,”

because oxygen tanks do run out.

make it like 25 minutes which is refillable at scfd, or fng base for cg.

6 Likes

DOBW too! We’d like to have extended breath so we can do under water maintenance.

7 Likes

YES!!!

5 Likes

prob would be a v3 thing

5 Likes

Y’all need to remember that to support a suggestion, press the FUCKING HEART BUTTON. Don’t need to comment onto it with nothing to add, apart from me being quirky and reminding y’all.

7 Likes

Support this bloody proposition, we MD must stop dying underwater when we roleplay scuba diving.

5 Likes

SAR is never on/by the lake unless their is someone in distress. MD and CG are diving for suspects and chasing people who then jump into the water on a nearly daily basis. All they have to do is make it so that it’s teamlocked to SAR, CG, and MD where they can click on their respective truck box and get an oxygen tank.

5 Likes

SAR is the primary water-medical provider, I mean realistically CG would be but v2’s water is a lake.

Possibly a fairness-related solution would be CG/MD/SAR teams auto spawning with 70/70 air as opposed to 20/20 (40/40 if you have the gamepass) air. CG/MD/SAR is able to click the SAR F150 for 120/120 air. This is similar to how LEOs are able to take magazines from the CRT F150 and not having to return to an ammo locker location/reset instead.

Just an idea.

6 Likes