SCSO Poll | County Executives Office

Given the recent incidents regarding the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I see it fit to get an understanding of the peoples opinion of the Sheriff’s Office. SCSO employees are encouraged to fill this out although they will be receiving a separate internal poll.

Do you approve of Sheriff Skeletron19YT?

Sheriff Approval
  • Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Undersheriff 4TECHGAMERYT?

Undersheriff Approval
  • Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of SCSO Command as a whole?

Command Approval
  • Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you believe SCSO is running efficiently?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, how active do you believe SCSO is?

Activity Poll

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, how professional of a department do you believe SCSO is?

Professionality Poll

0 voters

Do you believe SCSO ensures quality in their employees?

Quality Poll
  • Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the poll. As stated before an internal poll will be released to SCSO employees shortly that goes more in depth and results of both polls will be taken into consideration.

If you have any questions, please DM me.

3 Likes

i want to brush my beard against @Joshernaut’s moustache :innocent:

2 Likes

I would prioritize SCFD first, employees within have been asking for actual change in the department for months.

3 Likes

BRING BACK @JamesDeeks
BRING BACK @JamesDeeks
BRING BACK @JamesDeeks

WOO HOOO!!!

15 Likes

I have been working closely with the Fire Chief during his audit & reform. Both departments are a priority for me.

7 Likes

:+1: :grinning:

1 Like

I think the issue is there are too many poor people working in SCSO! Tax the poor, put them on the streets! This is what happens when poor people find work!

9 Likes

Old SCSO & SWAT command will always be the best command.

5 Likes

my guy is hijacking a top post to promote his company, respect the hustle

3 Likes

oh crap scso is getting slammed in the poll

1 Like

rip scso

1 Like

their activity isnt that bad

1 Like

what ricky said…scso is quite active

3 Likes

and you know this how exactly

1 Like

I have taken time to speak with SCFD employees.

1 Like

like who lol

1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t think they would have said that as I know both of them well, but whatever, I should probably stop arguing over stupid stuff.

1 Like

Sharing issues you see in a department you love and work for isn’t a negative trait, it shows care. So I’m not sure what you mean by you know both of them well and they wouldn’t have shared issues pertaining to the department. Nevertheless, they did share with me issues they thought needed to be addressed in SCFD in a positive and professional manner. As a member of SC Council, it is my job to address those concerns, especially ensuring the CE is aware of them.

3 Likes

I agree, that wasn’t my point. What I mean is I don’t think they’d say that they’ve been “asking for actual change in the department for months”, but I’m not going to say any more as it’s not my job to make up opinions for them

1 Like