SCSO | Dismissal of Undersheriff WarriorMasterKiller

Dismissal of Undersheriff WarriorMasterKiller

*Before I begin, I’d like to say that I am NOT firing or removing the Undersheriff at my own discretion. It’s a rather forced removal by the courts (by the law, POST has to remove his certification)

To Whom It May Concern,

It is with an unfortunate regard that I announce that Undersheriff WarriorMasterKiller will no longer be with the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office as his POST certification was revoked following a court case against him. I do not want to do this, but I don’t necessarily have a choice as a POST certification is required and I can’t turn a case around.

Undersheriff Warrior has been extremely helpful for both myself and the entirety of the SCSO since the day I joined the department. I don’t think he should be removed over something as silly as using a gun to move a car off-duty, but opinions are opinions (while law is law). The Undersheriff has been one of our most actively involved high command members and he has contributed a large bulk of his time to the department.

He has been hands down one of the most helpful assistants / deputy department heads in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. Undersheriff Warrior was an essential aspect to the success of this administration.

Thank you for your service and we hate to see you go. I do not agree with his removal and I’d wish if he could stay. If things turn around, I’m willing to work things out in order to bring the Undersheriff back to his original position. A second Undersheriff will not be happening at this time. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Signed,
Straphos
Sheriff of Stapleton County

16 Likes
2 Likes